Hotels ?

Ohpair

Earning My Ears
Can you just 'pop in' to the other hotels & have a look round? We will be staying on site, but fancy having a nose at some of the other hotels. Will our passes be checked?

What about using their restaurants - can you do this too? do you have to book?

Thanks
Katy

No problem with looking round the other hotels. Going for a drink or meal is a nice way to enjoy the atmosphere. :)

Reid

Our first ever evening meal was in the Manhattan Restaurant at the New York Hotel - we were staying in the Cheyenne. We fancied something on the way to the park and the menu looked good, so in we went. Very nice it was too.

We plan to check out Disneyland and Newport Bay this time, then we'll have seen them all.

You go right ahead Katy! We love having a nosey around the other hotels!

Last time we were there (Dec 03, just before we knew I was pregnant!) we were staying at the Sequoia. We had a fantastic, although expensive, dinner at the California Grill in the Disneyland Hotel and we browsed the hotel for quite a while before and after dinner. I also suggest having an after-dinner drink at the Newport bar, it is really really nice!

Have fun!
Elena

Great thanks everyone! - I'll look forward to that (sad I know but I enjoy it! :rolleyes2 )

Do you need to book or just wander in? (for the resturants/bars).

Katy

When we went we just walked in and got a table - if you are worried about not getting a table you can book in advance at your hotel reception or the restaurant itself. You can also book in advance, I think up to 2 months, before you go by ringing the restaurants direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter