• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hotels in PC with air and cruise port transport

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I am hoping someone can point us in the direction of the shuttle that goes to PC, takes you from the hotel to the port, and then back to MCO. We have used DCL transport previously but this time we are going MSC out of PC. Thanks in advance.

Contact your PC hotel and ask. Most of them have specific shuttle services they use for either the airport or the cruises. There are several different companies that provide these services. I have family in the PC/cocoa Beach area, and no matter which hotel I stay in, there are shuttles to both coming and going on a regular schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter