hotels in Disneyland area

simba928

<font color=teal>The Tag Fairy wants to know how y
Hi all! I have never been on the Disneyland boards, so I hope you don't mind me asking a quick question. We are looking into traveling to Disneyland (our first time there, but have been to WDW many times) in January. My mom was wondering if there is a Hilton or a Marriot property in the Disneyland area (Courtyard, Fairfield, Hampton). TIA!

There are 2 Hiltons that I know of in the area, and I've stayed at both. The Anaheim Hilton & Covnention Ctr is just a few blocks away. The Anaheim Orange suites is a little further out (maybe a mile) but still a short drive, and it's the best one I've stayed at! All rooms are suites, and it included breakfast when I was there.

There are lots of Marriott and Hilton properties that are within a mile or two of DL and on one of the ART shuttle lines. I can't think of any really close (like directly across the street). In addition to the Anaheim Hilton and Anaheim Marriott at the convention center shown on popeyeohoh's link, there are Marriott Suites, Embassy Suites (Hilton), and a Hilton Garden Inn in the Garden Grove area around 1 1/2 miles down Katella. Since they are a little further away, the rates are a little lower for what you get compared to the properties closer to the parks. Most of these are very nice and relatively new. And there other Hilton and Marriott properties scattered about. The Hilton Suites is also nice, but I've read some poor reviews regarding the transporation to DL. (I stayed there when they had their own shuttle service, before the city took over the shuttle system). This particular ART line is pretty undependable..

If you get on the individual web sites for Marriott and Hilton and do a search for properties located in or around Anaheim, you should get quite a few choices. BTW, the rates at the Anaheim Marriott and Anaheim Hilton vary quite a bit depending upon whether there are any really big conventions happening. Both are pretty nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter