Hotels around $120

Rapunzeland

Mouseketeer
I've found some lovely air bnbs at this price and some hotels have this price just curious if there are any walking distance to the park or that have shuttles/ public transport there.

If not is there a better option than walking for an hour or uber?

Paying $1800 for motel 6 even with park tickets is awful considering an air bnb I like is $800 but I'll do motel 6 if it means I dont have to walk an hour to the park.

Thanks for reading

I've found some lovely air bnbs at this price and some hotels have this price just curious if there are any walking distance to the park or that have shuttles/ public transport there.

If not is there a better option than walking for an hour or uber?

Paying $1800 for motel 6 even with park tickets is awful considering an air bnb I like is $800 but I'll do motel 6 if it means I dont have to walk an hour to the park.

Thanks for reading
What are your dates? How many in your group?
If you book really early some of the hotels on Harbor are better priced
The DI&S has rooms next December for as low as $109/night

What are your dates? How many in your group?
If you book really early some of the hotels on Harbor are better priced
The DI&S has rooms next December for as low as $109/night
My dates are the 20th to the 27th of nov its just me going :/ I'll take a look at DI&S :) TY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter