Hotels all booked October 7-10??

mon8key

Earning My Ears
Hello
I am hoping for a quick three night trip to celebrate Halloween with my boys but when I am looking at Wed 10/7-Sat 10/10 there are no hotel rooms available nearby! Any idea why this is happening? I figured middle of the week would be pretty open.
thanks for any info!

Try looking up each night separately. If only 1 night is sold out, maybe you can work around that.

Hello
I am hoping for a quick three night trip to celebrate Halloween with my boys but when I am looking at Wed 10/7-Sat 10/10 there are no hotel rooms available nearby! Any idea why this is happening? I figured middle of the week would be pretty open.
thanks for any info!
I've been wondering the same thing.

Pretty sure that the first weekend in October is usually gay weekend. Park will be slammed, and depending on your political beliefs, not family friendly.

Jason

Pretty sure that the first weekend in October is usually gay weekend. Park will be slammed, and depending on your political beliefs, not family friendly.

Jason

Yes, Gay Day's is the first weekend Oct 3rd and 4th.

The following weekend is the CHOC Walk. With Columbus Day Monday the 12th.

Where have you tried? I just checked two places where we have upcoming reservations that are within walking distance, Hotel Menage and the Quality Inn on Manchester, and they both have availability for those dates, at just over 100.00 a night. They are not nearly as popular as the ones right across the street, but I am hoping they work for us. Hotel Menage has had a few awful reviews, but the pool is open 24 hours...!

Alpine Inn on Katella has rooms still as well, I have made reservations here and cancelled them a time or two in favor of something closer. They are right behind Cars Land, so practically in the park, definitely within walking distance.

Last edited:
Just checked the Marriott Fairfield, ( just accross the street) and they have rooms available for all these nights. Take a look at Trivago, and there is loads of rooms available, I checked there and there is availability in most of the close hotels.

The Majestic Garden has availability on those days. They even have their special price of 119 with free parking and breakfast buffet for two. They also have a free shuttle to disneyland. Lots of places have rooms open during that time.

I'll also add that the State Bar of California is holding their annual meeting at the Anaheim Convention Center on October 8-11. There's a thread in this forum listing dates of major conventions and school holidays that might impact hotel occupancy and park attendance. I'm sorry I don't have the link handy.

The Ayres Anaheim has rooms available those nights too.

I'll also add that the State Bar of California is holding their annual meeting at the Anaheim Convention Center on October 8-11. There's a thread in this forum listing dates of major conventions and school holidays that might impact hotel occupancy and park attendance. I'm sorry I don't have the link handy.
The link for 2015 is here
http://www.disboards.com/threads/2015-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-mhp-and-dlr.3358090/

And the beginning of 2016 is here
http://www.disboards.com/threads/2016-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-and-dlr.3434866/

Keeping up a thread like this is a real challenge!
Figment_jii continues to provide this service for everyone. Figment_jii :thanks:

Best Western Stovalls has rooms for 10/7-10/10 for $144/night. Best Western Plus Pavilions has rooms also for $122/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter