Hotelkingdom.com...

Very reputable company.....remember right now central Florida tourism is way down, so we are seeing very low airfares and hotels making deals........enjoy..Ted

They are excellent, IMO. I've used them several times and have always gotten the best prices there.

Watch those really low ones though (like $35/nt). They may be a timeshare property.

We used them last year and had no problems. We called their number instead of booking over the internet. They were very courteous and helpful.

We used them last year and were very satisfied. We even made some changes to our reservations and had no problems at all.

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :jester:

I have no personal experience of HK.com but I know they have collected a lot of positive posts recently and poster hmd0069 is an avid fan if you do a search on any of his posts.

I use them alot, but I do advise you to check the other discount sites & the hotel sites as well. Lately when I've booked a room, like recently at Embassy suites & Doubletree, the rooms were lower at the hotel sites or by calling them.

I just booked a room through them. The Ramada Maingate for 44.90 a night. The Ramada website had the lowest room at 99.00! I hope this place isn't a dump!! Oh, and this was for spring break of 2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter