Hotel within walking distance to DL that sleeps 5?

A good resource for larger rooms is www.sixsuitcasetravel.com. You plug in the city you want to visit and it shows you which hotels have rooms that can sleep up to six. It helps to quickly weed out the places that don't have sofa sleepers or rooms with more than two beds. When we travel with our tall adult boys (ages 22 and 19), we really need the extra bed so they each have their own.

Thank you! I have not heard of that site before. Sounds very useful!

Already been said... but HoJo has kids suites.... they book out early thought.

King bed in 1 room with bunks and sofabed in a second room. Gives you 2 full bathrooms. We stayed in one last july and they are very roomy.

We just got back from a stay at Desert Palm Inn and suites. We are a family of 5 with kids ages 15, 12, and 9. We had a suite with a king bed and a seperate room with door with 2 full size bunk beds. My kids took turns sharing a bed. It wasn't a huge room but big enough and the seperate area for the kids was really nice. Included breakfast too which is a must for us. It was a clean and nice hotel. No shuttle but about a 10 minute walk. We got a great rate through my husbands work.

We chose Fairfield Inn for our next trip. We haven't stayed there before but it has great reviews and is in the location we want- on Harbor across the street from Disneyland entrance. We've stayed at Park Vue Inn and really liked it, but the cost has gone up so much we couldn't do it this time. Fairfield is reasonably priced (4th night free, we booked through getaway today), and sleeps 6 I believe- there are 2 queens and a pullout in our room.

Just stayed at the Del Sol and loved it. It is across the street from the parks, next to the Desert Inn and behind Denny's and is a 5 minute walk to the parks. It has 2 queen+bunk bed rooms that are clean and pretty large. They tend to be the cheapest motel across from the parks and usually run specials depending on when you want to go (also if you have stayed there previously it is 35% off). It isn't the fanciest place but we really found it to be well maintained and the staff to be very friendly and accommodating.

Is there a safe, clean hotel that sleeps 5 and is within walking distance to DL? Can't really justify $350+ a night. Looking to go next June. Looked into the HoJo based on info I found here, and while it says it sleeps 5, I'm only seeing 2 beds (no sofabed, correct?).
Park Vue is $219/night for 2Q, 1 Bunk, or $254 for a 2-room suite (either 3Q, or 2Q w/ sofa sleeper), for a weekend in June. It's immediately across the street, and has a free hot breakfast, which could save some serious cash if you have teenagers, haha!

Our family LOVES Park Vue Inn ("PVI"). You can't get closer--its literally at the light for the pedestrian entrance. It was renovated about 3-5 years ago. It's clean, small, and has a great staff. The rooms are fairly big compared to some of the other motels in the area. While it only has 1 bathroom, there are plenty of places to get ready--two sinks outside the bathroom to brush teeth, and a mirror above one sink and another mirror on the closet door for hair and makeup. The bathroom also has a sink and mirror, and a bathtub in case it's needed for littles. Linens are soft, and towels are large enough to cover my plus-sized booty. Their staff is very accommodating in our experience (opening up a room after we checked out and I realized I lost my engagement ring in there, or when my dad wanted to pay for a night of our honeymoon stay but they needed our permission to do it, calling in evenings to make sure we don't need anything). Floors are clean (passes my white-sock test fairly well; the one time out of four that it didn't pass my sock test, it was their jacuzzi suite, and it was up for refurbishment right after our stay, so shoes+wet floors from an in-room jacuzzi+old carpet+rarely used room= hard to clean the carpet well). The pool is in the parking lot (pretty common with motels on Harbor that are under $300/night), however, the brick-and-ivy makes it feel a little more private than it really is. It's our favorite go-to!

Let me know if you want pictures of the 2Q+sleeper sofa suite. We've stayed there a few times, so we have several pictures.

You've got a lot of suggestions here, but I just wanted to add that we really like the new Residence Inn (convention center.) You can get suites at the RI Maingate, but the RI convention center is brand new, and you can't beat the full breakfast. We have 5 - husband, me, and kids 6, 4, 1. They have 2 bed suites also, but we do a 1 bed suite with 2 queens...so 2 queens plus a queen sized sofa bed, plus a full kitchen (fridge is helpful for us to be able to have kid snack food to take with us.)

Thank you to everyone that has posted! I am so happy to hear that there are so many options for my family of 5. Thank you all so much for the first hand accounts! :)

I am planning a trip for next November and am looking at staying at the Camelot Inn and suites. We are a family of four but my kids are older and need their own beds. It looks like it would accommodate us, one room has a king size bed and then there is a second room with you I think full-size beds both rooms have a TV and I believe it is only one bathroom. We previously stayed at the best Western, I believe park place inn, it’s a bit further from the park but it also has a two room suite. One room has the king size bed and TV the second room has a pullout sofa and a bunkbed with TV

We stayed at the Clarion Inn back in 2015. It has big suites that fit 5 (king, bunks, pullout couch). It's also a bit more of a walk than HoJo, but it's about the same at Desert Palms or Ramada Plaza (which also have rooms with beds for 5). And it usually has a good price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter