Hotel with room for 5?

BCholly

Mouseketeer
Well I had just about planned to book HOJO (thanks to everyones recomendations...) when my sister anounced she would love to join us.

So which hotels have rooms that would work for two adults and 2 teens and a child????

Any recomendations?

Thanks

I probably wont be that helpful, because I always stay at the same hotel, unless I go with someone else, but.... any suite sized room would be accommodating because it usually comes with a pull out.

Well I had just about planned to book HOJO (thanks to everyones recomendations...) when my sister anounced she would love to join us.

So which hotels have rooms that would work for two adults and 2 teens and a child????

Any recomendations?

Thanks

How about the Disneyland Hotel? They have two queens and the couch that can sleep someone.

You could still do HOJO. You can get a room with 2 queens and then request a roll-away. That would probably be your option at other hotels also unless you went with a suite.

Residence Inn Maingate has very nice suites with lots of space.

Jack

You can also try Camelot Inn. That is within walking distance to the Disney parks, and has suites available. Plus, they include a simple continental breakfast. You can also try the Fairfield, which has a chair that folds out to a single bed.

Try the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. We have stayed there numerous times with 5 people in the room. There are two queens and a loveseat that folds out into a twin size bed. Our 19 year old prefers to sleep in there. (Okay by me!)

Thank-you everyone!
This board is SO Great.

I tried the Desert inn but they have nothing available for half the time we will be there...

Oct.4-11.

But the other places have space so I will have to forward them to sis... and make a descision...

I am so excited that we are going together!

There is also the Best Western Park Place Inn right across the street. You can get a mini-suite with 2 queeen beds and a sofa pull out.

I would still stay at Hojos. You can just request a roll away bed for one of the kids. I'm not sure if they charge for that, they brought us a crib for free.

You can also try Camelot Inn. That is within walking distance to the Disney parks, and has suites available. Plus, they include a simple continental breakfast. You can also try the Fairfield, which has a chair that folds out to a single bed.

hi Mary Joe,

Did you stay at the Camelot Inn? How was it? Do you have any pics or a trip report?

I'm booked in there with my family of 6 April 6 to 11.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter