• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Room Credit or Gift

ReAnSt

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
I have a friend who will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel. It will be for their honeymoon. I would like to either do a room credit or some sort of other in room gift. I'm not exactly sure what is available to do. If anyone knows what can be done and where I would have to call in order to do this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Becky

The hotel has options such as turn down service, baskets...etc. You can call the hotel directly and they will connect you to the right people. :)

You could call Vacation Planning and set something up for them. You can call them at 714-300-7526 option 2. You can also email them at vacationplanning@disneyonline.com to order.

There are a number of different baskets and services they can provide and are SOOO helpful. When we went in June, John was our CM and he was awesome. We ordered some baskets, some snacks to be sent up to the room, had them set up some shopping for us, etc. He was also able to get us some PS tickets to Aladdin and had helium balloons and autographed black and white photos for us at check in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter