Hotel recommendations

mickeyfan30

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip to Disneyland in July and would really appreciate some hotel recommendations since this will be my first time there. Looking for something walking distance to the parks with free hot breakfast. It will be my sister, niece(27) my daughter(16) and myself. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Homewood Suites Convention Center ... loved it there last year. Very good breakfast, next door to Toy story parking lot - we did that once and walked the rest of the time

Park Vue Inn.

Right across the street from the entrance and a good breakfast (hot and cold - DIY waffles, bagels, toast, cereal and fruit). On some days they also had bacon, scrambled eggs and sausage.

what would you define as breakfast and walking distance....and are you vacation or going hardcore visitor
Hot breakfast eggs,bacon etc. I would prefer to leave walking under a mile, my daughter is special needs although she will probably have a push chair as her means of transport I would like something close that just in case I have to leave the parks with her by myself it wouldn't be that far away. We will be on a mini vacation, we're visiting my niece and her husband who is stationed in San Diego but will be visiting the parks for 2-3 nights of our stay.

Hot breakfast eggs,bacon etc. I would prefer to leave walking under a mile, my daughter is special needs although she will probably have a push chair as her means of transport I would like something close that just in case I have to leave the parks with her by myself it wouldn't be that far away. We will be on a mini vacation, we're visiting my niece and her husband who is stationed in San Diego but will be visiting the parks for 2-3 nights of our stay.

Park Vue Inn would be my vote given all of this. Right at the crosswalk, hot breakfast with make your own waffles, eggs and bacon or sausage and biscuits with gravy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter