Hotel Reco I-75 south of Atlanta

3princesshome

Mouseketeer
We will be driving down to Disney just after Christmas and hoping to do a marathon drive the first day to make it just south of Atlanta. Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent hotel just off I-75 somewhere south of Atlanta.
Thanks!

We stayed in the comfort suites in Macon last year. Was good for a night stop over. That was off i475.
We have holiday inn express booked this time in Byron GA, looks to be fairly newly rennovated .

We have driven down the last 3 years in February. We leave the Chatham area at 3am and get in to Valdosta GA around 8pm. We stay at the Drury Inn. Clean and just off 75.

We really liked Locust Grove. We stayed at the Ramada and liked it a lot. The best was the restaurant French Market not too far from the hotel.

We have stayed a couple of times at the Super 8 in Macon. (Super 8 Macon West) A clean hotel that has a basic breakfast included. We've stayed there twice this year and would stay there again.

We love Drury Inns! There is one just south of Atlanta in Morrow. If we can get through Atlanta before the afternoon/evening rush hour, it works out really well for us. We get to enjoy some food, a few grown-up beverages, a swim and a decent breakfast and we are sitting poolside at our rental in Kissimmee before dinner the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter