Hotel Prices and Flights from US

Pumbaa7287

I am the great Stone Dragon!
Hey all! So my fiancee and I have a life's goal of seeing every Disney Resort (3 down, 3 to go) and exploring the areas around them. We've done the two domestic Disney's here in the USA, as well as Paris last summer. I was looking this morning in to some pre-pre-pre planning (we probably won't make this trip for at LEAST a couple years, and was shocked by the Disney hotel prices. Are there no value resort options? The cheapest rooms I could find, even during value season, still seemed to be costing $340USD a night. Perhaps I'm entering it in to my calculator wrong? Are there cheaper options for closer to $100USD a night or are we just going to have to absorb the giant cost?

On a related note. We'd be flying from MCO in Orlando, is there a certain airline people use that seems to be cheaper from this area? What are the cheaper times of year to go (both flights and parks)?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Try looking at the Disney partner hotels, there are several along the monorail line, we are staying at the sheraton grande tokyo bay, in April and it is only 12750yen per night!
I

Definitely look into the other hotels. If you have partner points you might be able to stay at the Hilton/Sheraton. I would also look into using them to fly out, it might save you some money.

All 3 of the Tokyo resorts are like super deluxe standards, extremely expensive and they never discount because they don't have to. The partner hotels along the monorail line are much better value, but te Disney hotels are so special, I'd consider saving and stumping up the cost for atleast 1 night at the MiraCosta or Disneyland Hotel as a luxury.

Thank you for the quick replies. It sounds like one of the surrounding hotels will be a better choice for us. Forgive me all my questions, but I've done very little research on this park in the past. Are yall saying the monorail stops at these offsite Sheraton and Hilton and etc... resorts? We've experienced deluxe before. My parents are DVC members so I've been able to go with them to Orlando and stay at Beach Club, AKL, WL, etc... and we would definitely make sure to explore the hotels on one of our days there.

Thanks again!

All the partner hotels seem to be at the back of the parks - there is one monorail stop for all of them, apparently it's a short walk to the sheraton, but they do offer a shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter