Hotel options with 5 beds

JeffB13

Earning My Ears
Hello...

My fiancée and I are taking our 4 teenage kids; 13, 16, 18 and 19. And of course none of them want to share a bed...

I’ve looked into booking 2 or even 3 rooms at a few different places, but none of the hotels will guarantee any of them will be near each other.

I’m not opposed to a suite or even condo. My only requirement is within walking distance. What hotel options have you all used for that many beds?

The Desert Inn is right across the street and has a "parlour suite" with 4 queen beds + a sofa bed. Not sure if something like that might work. You might also check grand legacy's multi-bedroom suites.

Yup. We are staying in a c2 parlor suite at desert inn on our upcoming trip. It has 4 queen beds in 2 rooms and a separate parlor room with a sofa bed and TV. We have a group of 4 adults and 4 kids. They should have a room configuration that fits. And it's super close to entrance!

You’re not going to find a condo within decent walking distance.

You can request connecting rooms or rooms nearby at many hotels but like you said it’s never guaranteed. Is it absolutely necessary you have rooms next to each other? If you plan to spend most of your time in the parks and are just using the hotel to crash or even enjoy the pool connecting/nearby rooms might not be that important. With cell phones and all these days it’s pretty easy to stay in contact. Just food for thought.

We just stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn Maingate. The have a penthouse suite that has a small living room with a foldout couch and a small kitchen then there is a bedroom with 2 queen beds and a bathroom. Upstairs in a loft area is a King bed and another bathroom. It is in walking distance but an Uber XL that sits 6 costs about $8.50 a trip. The hotel has a full free breakfast included and free parking. It was not fancy they looked like apartment buildings.

Marriott courtyard Anaheim is a new hotel on harbor. Rooms has bunk beds with queen beds. I have never stayed there just looked at it on line however it looks like it will work for you.

We've done 2 connecting Premium Rooms at the Candy Cane Inn. That gave us 2 queens per room and 2 bathrooms (very welcome). You could ask for a rollaway or bring an air mattress (the Premium Rooms are large enough). With the Premium Rooms, you get a small refrigerator, small microwave, DVD player (and free rentals at the front desk), bathrobes, amenities basket, free continental breakfast (generous) delivered to the room each day. Parking is free and there is a private shuttle to the parks that runs on time. Great customer service, clean rooms, and various discounts (call to see if you qualify for something). CCI is about a 10 minute walk to the gates if you don't use the shuttle. We love that there are 2 convenience stores next door and the 24/7 CVS just across Katella, in case you need something.

The residence inns both have different configurations of suites that should have enough beds. The one by the convention center is only a couple of years old and super nice. Maingate does the job but is a little older. Both are about a 10 minute walk (convention center is across from the Toy Story lot, maingate has a shuttle if I recall correctly)

Homewood Suites Convention Center has a family room. King bed, triple bunk beds and a pull out couch. Close walk to the Toy Story Parking Lot free shuttle. Free hot breakfast and dinner (Mon thru Thur).
Yep. We love it here. This is what I was going to suggest.

I third Homewood Suites. Lots of different configurations and the bunk beds should work. Great breakfasts and even free dinners 4 days a week plus pretty close to shuttle service. We love it!

Well looks like I waited too long to book anything... None of the suites that are available will work. I ended up booking 2 rooms at the Springhill Suites on Katella and Harbor; a King room and a kids suite with 2 bunks and 2 queens. A little more than I wanted to spend, but at least everyone will have their own bed and the mrs and I will have our own private space.

That is a nice property -- close enough to walk, and right over the 24/7 CVS in case you want/need/forgot something.

Yup I love the location... the mrs and I stayed at Hotel Indigo in January which it right around the corner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter