Hotel on a budget for kids 1 night

Elliemay2

Mouseketeer
Hi! our first night at the Yacht club is Oct 25th. Since we have tickets for that day, we want to stay at a hotel on the 24th and go straight to the parks. Can anyone tell me a good place that we could stay at for one night that is close to disney? We have 3 young kids and will probably be checking in very late that evening & checking out early. We will be driving not flying. We would prefer breakfast included and the price to be $100 or less. Thanks!!!

pretty sure the holiday inn does - Downtown Disney has one

http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com/

now that is only kids get free.

go use expedia - when I did it came back with 3 hotels

Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration (really Kissimmee)
Comfort Inn Maingate
days inn and suities Davenport

would go read tripadvisor and see about reviews before booking.

Stayed at Comfort Inn Maingate recently. Breakfast was good. Room was acceptable. Place to sleep and very convenient. Didn't use the pool. Not Disney though.

We like the Marriott Springhill at Calypso Cay, it is $107 and had a great free breakfast including Mickey waffles. It just was totally redone in March, and has 2 to sand a couch if the parents aren't ready for bed upon arrival to chill. We also like the Springhill at Sea World. It is $99 and also has free breakfast.

As a mom of 3 I will say I prefer Hyatt Place and Springhill Suites, they both offer two beds plus a pull out sofa and free breakfast. There are a few of each in the area.

No doubt in my mind Buena Vista Suites. Very nice suites and perfect for those only using for sleeping. 2 Queens plus sofabed suite. Breakfast. Free Parking. Door to Parking at parks is around 10 minutes and easy drive. Not far off highway so coming in will be a breeze. http://www.buenavistasuites.com/

For your date -

• Best Available Rate
    Select
    From 114.00
  • AAA Rate
    Select
    From 100.32
  • Florida Resident Rate
    Select
    From 102.60
  • Advance Purchase
    Select
    From 94.00

Have you considered Pop Century or one of the All-Star Resorts? And I know the rate now would be higher ($130 or) but usually there are discounts announced late in the summer for fall arrival dates. Then after parks when ready to check in to the Yacht Club some could break off and go get the car at the value resort while the rest of the family checked in to YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter