Hotel New York - Art of Marvel: kettle in superior rooms?

dolewhipdreams

Counting days until my next Dole Whip
Hi everyone! We leave for our trip to Paris in just over a week (yay!) and I've got a question about kettles in the Art of Marvel hotel. We have just a regular superior room booked - can anyone confirm whether a kettle is supplied in these rooms? There's pictures of a kettle online but I can't tell if that's from a superior room or a higher level.

If a kettle is not supplied, has anyone had luck bringing their own and an adaptor (from the US?). I've seen posts about people with adaptors having a difficult time getting them to work and just wanted to see if that was specific to other hotels.

Final question - if kettles are not standard and adaptors may not work to bring my own, does anyone have any suggestions on the quickest place to get a cup of tea (or even just hot water) in the morning? I don't need full breakfast but if I don't get some caffeine early on it won't be good for anyone involved.

Thanks all!

They should have a kettle or ask at the front desk. Someone might chime in with better info but usually you get a free drink from the machine included in your stay but I'm not sure if that is still happening and if one of those is hot water/tea. Enjoy your stay!

Hi everyone! We leave for our trip to Paris in just over a week (yay!) and I've got a question about kettles in the Art of Marvel hotel. We have just a regular superior room booked - can anyone confirm whether a kettle is supplied in these rooms? There's pictures of a kettle online but I can't tell if that's from a superior room or a higher level.

If a kettle is not supplied, has anyone had luck bringing their own and an adaptor (from the US?). I've seen posts about people with adaptors having a difficult time getting them to work and just wanted to see if that was specific to other hotels.

Final question - if kettles are not standard and adaptors may not work to bring my own, does anyone have any suggestions on the quickest place to get a cup of tea (or even just hot water) in the morning? I don't need full breakfast but if I don't get some caffeine early on it won't be good for anyone involved.

Thanks all!
Yes! The regular superior rooms have an electric kettle and coffee machine (it is a capsule machine and coffee capsules are supplied.) We just stayed there 9/29-10/1 in a regular superior room; it's a great hotel, enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter