Hotel Kingdom or wait?

JBrig

Earning My Ears
Would you book now through Hotel Kingdom for $189 at HRH for Feb. 27th or wait for Ent. rate? I have a room booked now for $219 with my AAA card and not sure what to do.

If you are comfortable paying that do it. There may be discounts, but no guarantees. That rate is not that bad, but I have seen it as low as $125 with entertainment and February is a slow month.

That wasn't very helpful was it????:rolleyes:

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a king suite booked at RPR for $299 because Loews tells me they don't have any standard or waterview rooms with two queens available for the four days I'm there (February 17 - 21). However, hotelkingdom offers a standard view room for $169 during my dates. I assume hotelkingdom books a block of rooms and that is why they can offer the room, when Loews cannot.

I guess I will wait a little longer to see if any discounts become available - I have just about everything, Loews Gold, Fan Club Card, AAA, AARP, Entertainment Card - I keep hoping. We had the RPR in July for $110 and I'm spoiled.

i'm nervous about this whole wait thing as well. i have never stayed on-site at universal and am excited to be going in june 04. i too saw the $189 at HRH and i am thinking of booking it since it is lower than what loews is saying ($229). i am also new to this whole entertainment and fan club stuff. i have finally got both cards.

do you call loews or the be a star # i keep seeing for the discount? someone says that you can type FAN in the promo spot on loews but that doesn't seem to work??? i don't know if i should wait to book?????

If you are worried about getting a room, go ahead and book. You can always cancel with hotelkingdom. It's only a $10 fee.

We are going the first few days of Jan and still haven't booked.

I'm patiently waiting for discounts.................

Teresa

We're in the same boat for March. I plan to wait until Nov 1 or so, and book then with Hotel Kingdom if no ent rates come out. I assume March at US is busy like it is as WDw, and US has only 3 hotels.

How did you get a AAA rate for Feb. 27th? I keep trying and I'm told they aren't out yet??

I was wondering the same thing. I have reservations in the middle of February and was told there were no discounts available yet.

Not sure how I got it. I do have confirmation though through my AAA agent in BR, LA. Sorry! I did book three rooms at the same time. Don't know whether that had anything to do with it. It's not that great of a discount and Hotel Kingdom has better rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter