Hotel in Hollywood for one night?

I see there are quite a few parking lots. Do you know which one is closest?

In my experience, the 2 lots on the north side of Hollywood Blvd will be full by an hour before the show. I have no idea where the HA spaces are in each lot. The Pantages site recommend valet parking at the W, that might be your best bet for a short walk.

In my experience, the 2 lots on the north side of Hollywood Blvd will be full by an hour before the show. I have no idea where the HA spaces are in each lot. The Pantages site recommend valet parking at the W, that might be your best bet for a short walk.
Thank you

Back to the subject line, any suggestions other than Motel 6? I plan to do the same, see Hamilton and spend the night either before or after (depending on matinee or evening show). Don't even get me started on the price of Hamilton tickets.

Any opinions on the Vibe hotel (the name creeps me out, but it looks neat)?

I wouldn't walk that far east on Hollywood Blvd at night, even with the after theater crowd. I have a coworker that swears by Mama Shelter, it's about the same distance in the opposite direction.

I would even recommend taking a car service from your Hotel to the play, it would reduce the stress and have the added benefit of keeping you safe.

Many years ago we won a trip to Hollywod with tickets to Lion King. I was so excited until we got there, Grundgy is a great word. It was so bad we immediately tried to get a ride out of there, didn't go to the play, and my parents had paid for their hotel and play tickets but we didn't care we just walked away from it all. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Now, I'm an extreme baby from rural America so big cities in themselves are stressful. To this day I see the Hollywood Roosevelt on tv, people loving it and enjoying themselves and I think there must have been something wrong with me because there was no way I was staying in that dive. I'm REALLY glad you have decided to drive back to Anaheim Enjoy your trip!

I would even recommend taking a car service from your Hotel to the play, it would reduce the stress and have the added benefit of keeping you safe.

Many years ago we won a trip to Hollywod with tickets to Lion King. I was so excited until we got there, Grundgy is a great word. It was so bad we immediately tried to get a ride out of there, didn't go to the play, and my parents had paid for their hotel and play tickets but we didn't care we just walked away from it all. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Now, I'm an extreme baby from rural America so big cities in themselves are stressful. To this day I see the Hollywood Roosevelt on tv, people loving it and enjoying themselves and I think there must have been something wrong with me because there was no way I was staying in that dive. I'm REALLY glad you have decided to drive back to Anaheim Enjoy your trip!
The Hollywood Roosevelt is not a dive. Seriously? Did you form this opinion yourself or go along with what your parents told you when The Lion King was here 17 years ago?

The Hollywood Roosevelt is not a dive. Seriously? Did you form this opinion yourself or go along with what your parents told you when The Lion King was here 17 years ago?

Yes, I formed this opinion all on my own. And I am fully aware that many do not share my opinion, however, I found it grungy!!! The curtains in the restaurant had as much grease and cob webs as the lobby of the ToT and the room went down from there.

I also believe I stated it was "Many years ago" so maybe they have remodeled since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter