hotel hopping

wigeboo

Mouseketeer
Please can any one tell me if you can hop on a disney bus to the hotels to have a look around (but we are not staying in disney, but we are going there for a few days), I'm from the u.k and we would like to get married in disney, but I dont know where hotel grounds or
the wedding pavilion.

When we stayed in all stars movies they never asked to see are key card when we got on the buses, has it changed?

Has anybody done this before?

I suppose it's like pool hopping!! maybe!!

2000 all star movies
2001 ramada international drive
2002 fairfield inn international drive/ bellview clearwater
2003 holidayinn universal

I have very rarely seen them check for hotel IDs. That being said, with all the terrorism threats and alerts, they may be more strict. For ex., they require a picture ID to get onto resort grounds (I don't know how that helps anything, but anyway . . .) I was just there last month and we weren't checked at the monorails or anything.
The wedding pavillon is right by the Grand Floridian which is accessible by WDW bus and the monorail.
Good luck checking them out! :D

Many people did hotel "visiting" before. I was going to do that when we were there last year, but didn't get to do it. When we were there last October, no one checked our key. When we went to AKL for a dinner at Jiko, no one checked it. When we went to the Contemporary for breakfast, no one checked....

Wedding pavallion is a white little chapel by the Grand Floradian hotel. Very traditional and bridal. Polynesian would be a great site for wedding, too, especially at the deck by the lagoon. Broadwalk would be another great option.

We were at Disney for our wedding/honeymoon (at the Pavilion)this past Feb. No one checked for hotel keys on any of the buses of monorails. I don't think they would either, especially if you were on the monorail loop for the Contemporary, Polynesian, and Grand Floridian. You can see the Pavilion on the monorail loop, on the boat to the Magic Kingdom, and from the entrance of the Magic Kingdom. It's right by the GF, and it's a short walk away. Sunset Point is at the Polynesian, there is also a gazebo at the Yacht Club, and Sea Breeze Point is on the Boardwalk - both of these you can walk to from Epcot. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter