Hotel help! Last minute trip (Nov 21-23)

RainyDayPixie

Mouseketeer
We are heading down to LA for an MLS game on Nov 23 (go Sounders!) and are sneaking in a couple of Disney days Nov 21 and 22. :banana:

Since this is so last minute, we're obviously limited on hotels.

Our most important factor is walking distance.

How is Anabella? We can get that for $130 and then we'd walk through Grand Californian on our way in.

Last time (another last minute stay!) we were at the Anaheim Plaza. It was fine for us, but on the lower edge of what I'm comfortable with!

Can anyone tell me the walking distance comparison between Anaheim Plaza and Anabella?

How about Anabella vs PPH (walking time)? I can get that for $330... Big price difference, but if it is a lot closer than Anabella, I might splurge.

Thanks everyone!!

Just got back from the Anabella. Had a suite and really liked it. I have heard their basic rooms are very small ... so if it's $130 for a basic room I'd maybe shop around. The Anabella is kitty corner from Paradise Pier. I wish we would have done Paradise Pier mostly for the Early Morning Entry into CA, because the parks were pretty crowded when we were there last weekend. Hope that helps!

Just got back from the Anabella. Had a suite and really liked it. I have heard their basic rooms are very small ... so if it's $130 for a basic room I'd maybe shop around. The Anabella is kitty corner from Paradise Pier. I wish we would have done Paradise Pier mostly for the Early Morning Entry into CA, because the parks were pretty crowded when we were there last weekend. Hope that helps!

Very helpful, thanks!!

Maybe I'll throw Sheraton Anaheim into my mix. I've stayed there before and remember the rooms being pretty big (we have two boys 6 & 8 with us). And they have the dedicated shuttle still, right?

I'm canceling a room at the desert inn and suites parlor A for the 21-23 if you want that let me know and I'll cancel when you're able to pick it up.

We are heading down to LA for an MLS game on Nov 23 (go Sounders!) and are sneaking in a couple of Disney days Nov 21 and 22. :banana:

Since this is so last minute, we're obviously limited on hotels.

Our most important factor is walking distance.

How is Anabella? We can get that for $130 and then we'd walk through Grand Californian on our way in.

Last time (another last minute stay!) we were at the Anaheim Plaza. It was fine for us, but on the lower edge of what I'm comfortable with!

Can anyone tell me the walking distance comparison between Anaheim Plaza and Anabella?

How about Anabella vs PPH (walking time)? I can get that for $330... Big price difference, but if it is a lot closer than Anabella, I might splurge.

Thanks everyone!!

I don't think the Annabella is that much farther than the PPH that it justifies a $200 per night difference. I'd say it's maybe about an extra 5 minutes walk ?

It looks like Best Western Stovall's Inn is available on your dates for a little bit less than the Annabella and it includes free breakfast. I've never stayed at Anaheim Plaza, so I'm not sure what you're comfortable or not comfortable with, but I have stayed at BW Stovall's before and I had no complaints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter