hotel for Legoland

Minuet888

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a hotel by Legoland.
It needs to be moderately priced, kid friendly, and preferably be close to the park and have a free shuttle to and from the park.
I can't afford a lot but don't want a cheapy motel 6 type place either

Thanks in advance

Our family always stayed at the Holiday Inn in Carlsbad (three separate trips). I believe it has changed ownership and is now called "Carlsbad by the Sea". It is very close to Legoland (about 1/4 mile as the crow flies, although the drive is probably closer to a mile). I'm not sure if the hotel has a shuttle or not. The hotel itself was very nice and clean when we went. Another plus is that it is across the street from a large outlet mall. At the mall is a Ruby's diner where we ate breakfast and dinners. They have a train the runs on a track, so if your children like trains they will love this place. There are also a number of other restaurants and fast food in the area.

Wow, that sounds great, and yes my son LOVES trains, has the whole Thomas the train huge train table (right next to his huge lego table), sounds wonderful! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter