• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hotel discounts

sloneta

Mouseketeer
How do you get a hotel discount for one of the Loews hotels? I am looking at possibly going May 10-12, but don't really want to pay $250+ per night. I am a AAA member, but when I called for a quote they didn't say anything about discounts available.

You can get discounts with the following:

AAA membership
Annual pass
Florida, Georgia, or Alabama resident
Entertainment book
Fan Club card
Loew's First card

Sometimes discounts are all sold out. This happen quite often. If you know your vacation dates, try to book 4-5 months in advance for the best deals. You can call ASAP. They will either have the discount or tell you when you can start calling too book a room for your vacation dates.

What are the discounts for Alabama residents?

I have (or will have) all the memberships except the Loews card. Which is usually the best discount?

Went in May and wish the new Royal Pacific was open then--Wow

Stayed at the Portofino for $150 with my entertainment card

Hard Rock has an entertainment rate of 125, but it was unavailbale by the time I called. I kept checking back for 2 months hoping something would open up at HRH, but no dice.

The entertainment rate at the Royal Pacific was 99, but that was not open then.

The boat ride to the parks is an awesome feature, plus front of the line is divine!!!

Your best bet is to call and book the entertainment rate. You won't need the entertainment card until you actually go. Wait until November for when the new books come out. You can either buy a book for your area or buy the one for Orlando. The book will cost you $35 but you'll more than make it up on the room discounts. You'll also have the 2 for 1 dinners in the book to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter