• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Crowds Christmas Eve/Day

davidfromtennessee

Earning My Ears
Since we will have had a week at the park already by then, I was thinking maybe we just spend Christmas Eve and Day wandering around some of the hotels to see decorations and eat. How are the crowds in the hotels then? I know the park will be absolutely packed. I’ve done the day after Christmas once before. It was still a great day, but boy were the crowds heavy. I was hoping most people would be at the parks and it wouldn’t be as packed at the hotels? Anybody have any experience with that?

Getting between hotels will be a challenge. The roads are gridlock.

The hotels are also packed. Park population is driven more by off-site visitors.

You can get around, but the buses and monorails will be packed, we even had to wait for next one, after a Christmas trip one year never again

We went to WDW during Christmas week 2015 (never again) and made, what turned out to be, a very wise decision to stay at BWI. We briefly walked into EP that day and then ended up spending the majority of our day on the Boardwalk - had dinner at Trattoria, watched the evening entertainment, etc. Boardwalk was actually a ghost-town that night and it was lovely. However, we did not have to travel there, which made a HUGE difference. I would not go anywhere that will require a car or bus ride on Christmas Eve or Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter