Hotel Cheyenne FAQ and Information Thread

During the day it's piped into the 'streets'.

But it's not country and western music Billy Ray Cyrus style :lmao:

It tends to be western movie themes. :goodvibes

However, I find some of their choices a little... dubious.

They play an atmospheric track from Once Upon a Time in the West but anyone who knows the movie well enough associates it with a quite nasty scene where a family get murdered.

I guess they picked it because it sounded 'cool'. Which it does, but if you love your movies you'll know what I mean...

Wow! I haven't seen that film but it would be a bit creepy if I had I bet! Sounds ;) good though! Ahh it's going to be great I bet!! Thanks!

Reading this has excited me further too :dance3:

I have a small pink Christmas tree to take and a couple of very nice US Diser's are sending me some of the Home Depot Mickey ears to decorate the tree and the window with. :love:

There is a lovely tree up in Reception with gifts under it. It seems very homely considering it's such a large space.
We had 8 nights at the Cheyenne - in Wyatt Earp.
It was great.
The one thing I would say is that the breakfast is slightly better if you can get Good Morning Fantasyland. There were only quite sweet cereals and no yoghurt when we were there.
There were a few more practical niggles that were resolved, and when our car broke down the staff were very helpful (bearing in mind dh is a mechanic and just needed access to power points etc).
Even in the beginning of November there was a day when the ponys were there for rides - 5 euros a go.

They have a new map which makes it all a lot easier to find things:

cheyenne-plan-jpeg.jpg

Just for completeness sake, here is the back:

cheyenne-plan-back-jpeg.jpg

Thanks for posting that, we're staying here on nye, but we'd only had a quick walk through on our last trip but it was very late at night and couldnt really see much~ so i was wondering where everything is.

I was abit worried about being in a room as the very far end of the of the hotel but then i guess is only an extra 5min walk.

is there a schedule for the band in the bar? i'l be there on a wednesday night and thursday night.
thanks!

Never seen a schedule - when we were there in October the band (The Thrifts) didn't play on an night which had me wondering whether they don't have them playing any more, especially with the widescreen TV now being in the bar and the unsuccessful karaoke session on one of the night!

Yes thanks for the map. We dont go to Cheyenne til March (we have DCR first in Dec) but its good to get an idea of the way into the parks

Thanks for the map too, makes it even more exciting!

I see you can hire a kettle and I thought about taking hot chocolate sachets I wondered if I should take a couple of mugs?

I do take a picnic mug with me (and my travel kettle) plus some capucchino sachets.

Or, you could make a souvenir mug one of your first purchases at DLRP :rotfl: ??

Elaine

I do take a picnic mug with me (and my travel kettle) plus some capucchino sachets.

Or, you could make a souvenir mug one of your first purchases at DLRP :rotfl: ??

Elaine

Good plan, I'm going to do the usual stocking for my daughter so I'll look for a Disney mug!

Our room at the cheyenne already had a kettle and a tea basket with coffee, tea bags and paper cups. you can restock at breakfasts - disney mugs are much better though if you have the spending money spare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter