Hotel Booking Only

minnie_x

Hakuna Matata
Hi everyone :wave2:

we're thinking of rebooking to make use of the AP's. When I have called Disney to get a quote for hotel only the price is crazy :crazy2:

We really want to stay on site but at this rate we'll be staying off site again. Is there a website / telephone number to use to book hotel only at a cheaper price ?

You could try Expedia.

Unfortunately its often cheaper to get a package with Disney than room only as the special offers never apply to room only which is why a lot of people with APs stay off site.

Occasionally you can get good deals with the AP rate - did you tell them you had an AP ?

hi, no i didn't think to mention the ap's. maybe i should give them another call. I know I said we want to stay on-site, by this i mean the explorers etc. last year we stayed in a chalet at a site about 35 mins drive away. it was cheap and cheerful but not in the thick of things. We just found it too far away to be up and out in the morning.

thats fantastic :thumbsup2 i'll have a look through. thanks for the help. hopefully I'll have another ticker soon :banana:

We have dream APs and managed to get an onsite room through disney at about 35% less than the standard price for a one adult package so you might want to give that a go too.:goodvibes

we also tried to find this out yesterday as we have APs too - other half rang up disney, told them we had APs, and it still came up crazy price, so thinking we'll stay offsite again

we also tried to find this out yesterday as we have APs too - other half rang up disney, told them we had APs, and it still came up crazy price, so thinking we'll stay offsite again

hi, sarah28. from your signature i've noticed that you've stayed off site a few times. Can I ask, where do you stay ?

http://www.paris-campsite.com/ This is where we stayed last year, but as I said. It was a liitle far out and in the middle of no where.

I've stayed at the Explorers a few times and have used Expedia and Benotel several times. Last year we found a brilliant rate on the Explorers own website that beat everyone else's so do have a good look round. :)

We've always had onsite packages but if you're looking off site don't forget to check cashback websites for any deals, there are some pretty good ones about at times x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter