Hotel at Airport (MCO)??

RobinLyn

<font color=0000CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=6600
I would like to hear from anyone who has stayed at a Hotel at MCO and what you thought of this Hotel??? There are so many around the Airport in Orlando and I need to pick one. Has anyone stayed at the Renaissance on Forbes Place? Was it high quality, nice rooms? Which hotel is the newest? Thanks for any and all advice!

RobinLyn :cool:

I posted a reply to your same question on the transportation board. I booked the Hampton Inn for $49 through www.orlandodiscountrooms.com I don't know if it's the best or not but there are 2 other choices on this site too. I would stay at the Hyatt in the airport, but we just need something cheap & close to airport for our first night as we are arriving late. The Hyatt quoted me $159 + tax...too much for arriving so late & leaving so early. Hope this helps!

"Thanks" jennymouse! We have stayed at Hampton Inns and they are very nice. I was kind of looking for a hotel with 2 queens beds if possible. We have two teenage sons and one is 6 foot tall. Many Hampton Inns have Queen beds, this one doesn't, but maybe we can make do for the one night. Thanks again for the great link, and great prices!!

RobinLyn :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter