Hotel/Annual Pass Discount

captaindavidhook

<font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co
Does Universal have Hotel discounts run threw the entire year? I know when I had the AP for Disney they would do discounts for most 12 months of season. Also what type of discounts do they give you? Does a place like CB get a 10-20 percent off discount depending of course on the time of season?

They do them throughout the year, and the discount is way better than at WDW. This weekend AP rate at RPR is $220 a night. At Cabana Bay it’s $94 a night.
I am considering getting a premier AP Pass. I know you get express pass after 4 pm and get a free HHN ticket too. The prices at Universal resorts in general are way better then Disney. I love Disney but $160 a night for a value resort is a bit crazy. Thinking of maybe going for 8 nights/ 7 days next trip.

I am considering getting a premier AP Pass. I know you get express pass after 4 pm and get a free HHN ticket too. The prices at Universal resorts in general are way better then Disney. I love Disney but $160 a night for a value resort is a bit crazy. Thinking of maybe going for 8 nights/ 7 days next trip.

Some of the value resorts go for around $79 a night like CB standard rooms, or a VB view for around $100 currently.

Universal does there AP discount usually around the 1-4 month range it seems recently.

We love Disney but the Universal value is superior to the Disney cost.

Some of the value resorts go for around $79 a night like CB standard rooms, or a VB view for around $100 currently.

Universal does there AP discount usually around the 1-4 month range it seems recently.

We love Disney but the Universal value is superior to the Disney cost.
I ended my Ap at Disney last year. Price was a joke. I was looking at both surfside Inn and CB because of the price. To me CB has a great pool, lazy river, close walk to VB and 2 pool bars as well. Only great thing about surfside seems to be the price. With that said I cant get over the view of that Volcano bay view at CB. Have you ever stayed at either?

I ended my Ap at Disney last year. Price was a joke. I was looking at both surfside Inn and CB because of the price. To me CB has a great pool, lazy river, close walk to VB and 2 pool bars as well. Only great thing about surfside seems to be the price. With that said I cant get over the view of that Volcano bay view at CB. Have you ever stayed at either?

I’ve not stayed at either, although we have been to CB several times we typically stay at the premier resorts, although we have stayed SF which is beautiful also, we arrive at CB in about 2 weeks though and admittedly at first was a little worried about it but have actually grown quite excited about staying there!!!

We plan to take advantage of the VB entrance and enjoy the cool resort vibe!!

We will then move over to HR our home away from home!!!

Universal value resorts can’t be beat...even by Disney

I’ve not stayed at either, although we have been to CB several times we typically stay at the premier resorts, although we have stayed SF which is beautiful also, we arrive at CB in about 2 weeks though and admittedly at first was a little worried about it but have actually grown quite excited about staying there!!!

We plan to take advantage of the VB entrance and enjoy the cool resort vibe!!

We will then move over to HR our home away from home!!!

Universal value resorts can’t be beat...even by Disney
Honestly this is why i am thinking of coming here to stay. The prices are ridiculous at Disney. I know i want to do a 8 day trip but have some ideals what I like to do. I know the parks i can do us about 3 days but I can do vb. I slso love city walk and enjoy the nightlife. I know cw can offer thst better then Disney. I still might take a day trio to wdw but im over all the prices at wdw.

Honestly this is why i am thinking of coming here to stay. The prices are ridiculous at Disney. I know i want to do a 8 day trip but have some ideals what I like to do. I know the parks i can do us about 3 days but I can do vb. I slso love city walk and enjoy the nightlife. I know cw can offer thst better then Disney. I still might take a day trio to wdw but im over all the prices at wdw.

Citywalk is awesome and it’s nice it’s not a headache to get to......

is there a different type of bus that takes you to CW and just thought I ask what time do the buses run to? TIA

Not sure on exact times currently but it used to be 1 hour prior to park opening until 2am which I’d assume has changed since parks and Citywalk is closing earlier.

Typically a regular bus from the resorts, the super stretch buses I believe operate between Citywalk and VB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter