HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

I got in there late and just for Pink:
Pink1-vi.jpg

Pink2-vi.jpg

awww pink... he asked if your dead I think? LOL

his first game is over... Despite all the jokes. Congrats Hurricane, we know its not easy ROFL. I bet you were surprised at how difficult it is. Wait until you try something that is NOT a teleporter game :rotfl:

Welcome :)

Aww, McStudly had a wonderful closing message. Very grace-cious of him ;)

FirstHurryAlert.jpg

Nice message, but you should work on your spelling. Course it could have been the stress of your first event. Your patience will be rewarded. :thumbsup2

Well, You all got a better greeting than I did. I said Welcome Hurry! It is nice to meet you and the only thing he said was: Choose a teleporter!

So much for Mc Studly Dreamy Doctor ! :rolleyes1
Hugs Hurricaine! :goodvibes

Well, You all got a better greeting than I did. I said Welcome Hurry! It is nice to meet you and the only thing he said was: Choose a teleporter!

So much for Mc Studly Dreamy Doctor ! :rolleyes1
Hugs Hurricaine! :goodvibes

haha but did he say it in a deep sexy voice? :)

haha but did he say it in a deep sexy voice? :)

I'm not sure my feathered friend, I had my speakers turned off !! :laughing:

I'll have to turn them on next time. If he gives me time to even listen before rushing me out the door!

Guess Im not popular enough for him; or maybe I should dye my hair PINK! And wear a bubble! :rotfl:

I'm not sure my feathered friend, I had my speakers turned off !! :laughing:

I'll have to turn them on next time. If he gives me time to even listen before rushing me out the door!

Guess Im not popular enough for him; or maybe I should dye my hair PINK! And wear a bubble! :rotfl:

uh no, he asked if pink was dead :rotfl:

actually when I first walked into the room he said "hi please exit through a teleporter"

I think it was more of a timing thing, nobody is popular to hurricane yet ;)

uh no, he asked if pink was dead :rotfl:

actually when I first walked into the room he said "hi please exit through a teleporter"

I think it was more of a timing thing, nobody is popular to hurricane yet ;)

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I feel much better now! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter