Hopper tickets

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I'm showing my complete ignorance here but I've just found out that I have a 'hopper' ticket for my trip to DLP. Does that mean what Ithink it does? Can I go from one park to the other?

When I went last time I had seen everything I wanted to see at the Studios Park but didn't know if I could go back into the main park using the same ticket.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah just use the hand stamp reentry exit when you leave and you can go back and forth to the parks

The hand stamp thing is strange - in the four times we've been there nobody has ever checked for it on re-entry!

That's very helpful guys. I thought that's what it all meant but I'd never seen it mentioned on my previous booking form.

Originally posted by dlpSteve
The hand stamp thing is strange - in the four times we've been there nobody has ever checked for it on re-entry!

It doesnt matter, because if you look at your passes it has a little hole pricked into it, and the magnetic strip stores the info, so when it goes through the machine the little screen says "CROSSOVER"

That's great!:bounce: :bounce: I didn't think there was as much in the Studios Park as in the main one when I went last time and ended up plodding round Disney Village :bored: :bored:

At least I can pop in and watch the parade again if the same thing happens this time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter