Hopper Plus Question

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Am I mistaken or did the Hopper Plus used to include an option for Disney Quest? From the description I read now, it only includes Pleasure Island, Wide World of Sports and the Water Parks. this probably changed eons ago and I just never noticed.

I believe that it was included on a 7day hopper plus. I think that that was last year beginning in the Spring. :smooth:

Are you saying it was added to the 7-Day last year and is still valid or that it only happened on tickets purchased last year? Think Disney Quest is included now on a 7-Day?

It was one of the pluses added to a 7 day pass last year. It may have been discontinued for this year. Call the CRO 800-828-0228 and listen for the promt for the different types of admission. Or go to the Disney site they have pretty good admission choices. Not the DC site. It is impossible to get in to it even when you belong.

Okay I just went to the site and they are only offering the Disney Quest Admission on an Ultimate Park Hopper. I think it is about $20 a person to go to Disney Quest for a day. It may be a little more. I am going to let the kids go and I will enjoy the pool at the resort. I can't imagine having $20 worth of fun there. However my children will have $100 worth of fun. They are teens and old enough to go it alone and enjoy all that is offered. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter