Hopper for 1 of 3 days?

livandemsmom

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are going to DL for three days in January. I don't think we'll need hoppers all three days but can we add the hopper for the last day if we want to? Thanks.

It will cost the same whether you buy it the last day or the first day. It is so nice to have a hopper at DL and DCA. The are very close, 2 minutes if you are slow.

If you’re going to get it for one day, might as well get it for all three days since it’s the same price regardless! I love hopping and do it nearly every visit.

You can but it will cost you the same to add park hopper whether you do it now or just for that last day.

Agree with everyone also the good thing about a hopper - even if you plan to DL on a certain day you may get there an it be insane where as DCA could be less crowded. Gives you more flexibility. Right now I don't feel like DCA is a full day park - it's more like a 1/2 day if you have maxpass.

Even if you don't hop for the rides, you might enjoy it for the food and/or grown up beverages. Alcohol is served in DCA, but not DL (unless you are a guest at Club 33). In general, we like the food better at DCA and will hop over there to eat, then hop back to DL for rides and shows. As others have said, hopping is so easy at DLR -- DL and DCA are really more like one big park.

Adding to the chorus-- its the same price for no matter how many days you'd park hop, so might as well get it for every day.

When it's just Hubs and I, we hop for the food and drinks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter