Hoping for Discount May 2022! DISNEYS 50TH (Changed from Sept-Oct)

If you’re staying at select Walt Disney World hotels from March 6th-July 7th, 2022, you can save up to $500 on a 5-night stay! This offer is broken down into individual savings per night, and the amount you’ll save will vary by hotel category.
Just Released!!!!! I'm on hold and its over an hour wait on phone per recording :rolleyes1
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Less of a discount for moderates and values

If you’re staying at select Walt Disney World hotels from March 6th-July 7th, 2022, you can save up to $500 on a 5-night stay! This offer is broken down into individual savings per night, and the amount you’ll save will vary by hotel category.
Just Released!!!!! I'm on hold and its over an hour wait on phone per recording :rolleyes1
I was able to get online in about 30 minutes so you may want to try that too.

I waited my time and changed to the new package deal and then got an empty screen when checking out. Just blank screens after that. Now I have to wait in the queue again grrrrr

So we are staying at Yacht Club after waiting and waiting no more rooms with discount available during my stay :headache: I even asked about club level Nothing available. I do not want to switch resorts either as we love the Yacht Club. I also did get through online to try and modify and it also showed nothing. I will keep trying just incase they release more rooms but at this point I am not hopeful :sad2:

I waited my time and changed to the new package deal and then got an empty screen when checking out. Just blank screens after that. Now I have to wait in the queue again grrrrr
Waited until after work and tried again, waiting through the virtual queue. Got to the end and it again did the same thing so I guess I’m going to have to call.

Waited until after work and tried again, waiting through the virtual queue. Got to the end and it again did the same thing so I guess I’m going to have to call.
Hope you have better luck then I ::yes:: . They must have only released 5 rooms at the Yacht Club they were gone so quick, but I will keep my eye out for more rooms to be released. A Girl can dream :rolleyes: :goodvibes

What number is everyone calling? Online didn’t work for me, waited through the queue twice only to get a blank screen. Is it the 407-939-5277 one?

To speak with a Cast Member about your Resort hotel or package reservation, please call (407) 939-4357 and follow the prompts. That is what is posted under Disney Frequently Asked Questions.

I have always call the 407-934-7639

I got a couple of rooms at POFQ in May 2022 for $250/night (5 nights). It has been many many years since we have stayed @ POFQ but I am looking forward to it.

I got a couple of rooms at POFQ in May 2022 for $250/night (5 nights). It has been many many years since we have stayed @ POFQ but I am looking forward to it.
Congrats on discount!!!! :yay: Have a wonderful trip, we are going in May it's my favorite time to go.

So we are staying at Yacht Club after waiting and waiting no more rooms with discount available during my stay :headache: I even asked about club level Nothing available. I do not want to switch resorts either as we love the Yacht Club. I also did get through online to try and modify and it also showed nothing. I will keep trying just incase they release more rooms but at this point I am not hopeful :sad2:

I don’t know your dates but YC has been pretty well booked at rack rate. Strong possibility there weren’t any discounts for your dates anyway. even if a resort is included, there could be very few dates available. I checked my dates (April 28-May 3) at about 9 am & there were no discounted rooms. But keep checking periodically, because things open up all the time. In the past I have gone from no discounted room, to a few nights to the whole stay at discounted rate.

I don’t know your dates but YC has been pretty well booked at rack rate. Strong possibility there weren’t any discounts for your dates anyway. even if a resort is included, there could be very few dates available. I checked my dates (April 28-May 3) at about 9 am & there were no discounted rooms. But keep checking periodically, because things open up all the time. In the past I have gone from no discounted room, to a few nights to the whole stay at discounted rate.
Thank you, it's a popular resort and I definitely will keep checking. Just hope we get something!!!! We have always gotten a discount of some sort, so its just hard to pay rack rate but I will ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter