Hoping for Discount May 2022! DISNEYS 50TH (Changed from Sept-Oct)

I would assume additional rooms and park capacity will be opened before October, but I also don't think any discounts will be offered.

As far as special things for the 1st, I'm guessing merchandise, cupcakes, fireworks, maybe a proclamation/speech in the morning...but it's so tough to say right now without knowing what regulations will be in place. At least if there is limited merchandise it'll probably be all virtual waiting instead of lines.

You all are dashing my hopes of a discount :sad: I know it makes sense that they won't have a problem filling up the rooms, but I'm still hoping ;) . As far as merchandise goes if they are going to be celebrating the 50th for 18 months then merchandise will be plenty for sure! But like you say if they have some limited goodies then maybe that may be hard to find.

Well today is my 180 days out until our vacation :sad1: and sad that we cannot make any dining reservations until 60 days out. I guess it really is no big deal just missing the old days.

I found a good discount for our trip in October! I saw the above message about mentioning travel agency and companies. How do you know if a place is approved for sharing?

This thread has gone quiet and so has a Dis hinting at any kind of promotion which is disappointing. We are already making cutbacks like taking out our shopping day at DS, choosing a lot fewer table service meals and thinking about shortening the days we are in even in WDW. At least we get to go, be in the warm FL air and use up travel vouchers set to expire.

This thread has gone quiet and so has a Dis hinting at any kind of promotion which is disappointing. We are already making cutbacks like taking out our shopping day at DS, choosing a lot fewer table service meals and thinking about shortening the days we are in even in WDW. At least we get to go, be in the warm FL air and use up travel vouchers set to expire.

I agree, but the current discount offer doesn't expire until May 27, 2021. Historical DW (going by MouseSavers) discounts for Sept-October do not come out until Julyish, so I'm still hoping :);)

I agree, but the current discount offer doesn't expire until May 27, 2021. Historical DW (going by MouseSavers) discounts for Sept-October do not come out until Julyish, so I'm still hoping :);)
OH GOOD! Fingers crossed!!!

Worth pointing out that there are no offers (yet) for October over here in the UK. Our offers usually come out many months in advance and to date, our offers are only up to the 12th September. I'm starting to wonder if there will be any discounts for October this year ☹️

Worth pointing out that there are no offers (yet) for October over here in the UK. Our offers usually come out many months in advance and to date, our offers are only up to the 12th September. I'm starting to wonder if there will be any discounts for October this year ☹

I know it probably makes sense that there won't be any discounts since Disney will probably have no problem filling resorts due to the 50th. The financial hit they took in 2020 with Disney World/Cruise lines also makes sense that they won't do discount :sad: We are going regardless but just so use to getting some kind of discount that it will just suck to pay rack rate. Planning this trip has not been fun like our others due to the circumstances No Club Level, No Fast Passes, No Dining Reservations until 60 days out, No Fireworks etc.....those I hope change before our trip :sad2:. Keeping my fingers crossed for some Pixie Dust to magically make them all come back before our trip as well as discount lol one can hope:rolleyes1:flower1::rolleyes2

Worth pointing out that there are no offers (yet) for October over here in the UK. Our offers usually come out many months in advance and to date, our offers are only up to the 12th September. I'm starting to wonder if there will be any discounts for October this year ☹

My *guess* is there will be offers for fall like usual but with dates around the 50th blacked out. As far as UK offers, perhaps they are taking a wait and see approach as international pandemic travel and restrictions have been changing so much? I really have no idea but you are correct that you guys usually get a jump on offers.

For anyone going during this time and want Boo Bash Tickets here is some info: :earsboy:👻

Tickets for this hauntingly fun-filled three-hour event will go on sale June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8. Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available, so get yours soon!
  • Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
  • Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
  • Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
  • Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
  • Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021

For anyone going during this time and want Boo Bash Tickets here is some info: :earsboy:👻

Tickets for this hauntingly fun-filled three-hour event will go on sale June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8. Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available, so get yours soon!
  • Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
  • Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
  • Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
  • Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
  • Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021
So after many redials and being on hold for a long time :surfweb: I was able to get 3 tickets for the October 5th Boo Bash. This will be our first time at Disney during Halloween :earsgirl: so I'm excited:Pinkbounc

So after many redials and being on hold for a long time :surfweb: I was able to get 3 tickets for the October 5th Boo Bash. This will be our first time at Disney during Halloween :earsgirl: so I'm excited:Pinkbounc
Congratulations! I lack the psychic energy necessary for this task, so I assigned it to family to get done. 🤞

So for the discount for July 11th to September 29, 2021 on the DW website it says "Book Through Now Booking" there is no date listed for book by? and I just noticed this? So I wonder if there will be any further discounts for Fall? I am pretty sure the answer is NO :sad1: but still curious why there is no Book By date:confused3
So Happy they are bringing back the Fireworks :thumbsup2and that many things are still returning back to normal.

So for the discount for July 11th to September 29, 2021 on the DW website it says "Book Through Now Booking" there is no date listed for book by? and I just noticed this? So I wonder if there will be any further discounts for Fall? I am pretty sure the answer is NO :sad1: but still curious why there is no Book By date:confused3
So Happy they are bringing back the Fireworks :thumbsup2and that many things are still returning back to normal.

According to Mousesavers, the general public offer is book by Aug 28th 2021. I’m still hopeful that new AP discounts will be released near the AP offer expiry (Jul 10th) and that there will also be more general public offers after Aug 28th.

Last week I booked at AKL using the general public offer and shortly after I was emailed a survey about discounts. The way it read, they wanted to know how much a discount was influencing my decision to book a trip. Would lack of a discount prevent me from booking a future trip. What do I do with the savings when I book with a discount (do I upgrade to a better hotel category, extend my stay, spend more on food/merch, simply save the money etc….). To me, that was a strong indication that Disney IS planning to offer discounts for the remainder of 2021 and into 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter