• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue...

TBR82

Earning My Ears
So please share why you love Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue...we are trying to figure out if we want to cancel a reservation at Flying Fish or Boathouse in order to go to the Hoop-Dee-Doo. Thank you!

So please share why you love Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue...we are trying to figure out if we want to cancel a reservation at Flying Fish or Boathouse in order to go to the Hoop-Dee-Doo. Thank you!
It's genuinely funny, and it's something you'll only see at Disney.

We love the Boathouse and the Hoop Dee Doo, but they are two very different things!

If you're looking for a quiet, romantic, somewhat private experience, I'd go to the Boathouse. Their service and food are top notch.

The Hoop Dee Doo is pretty much a full evening, and just so much fun...but not quiet! If you're looking for an evening to eat, laugh, and just kind of relax and enjoy some crazy jokes and songs, this is for you.

I don't envy your decision. We've been doing both once a year! There are no bad choices here!

The fun, the (totally corny) entertainment, but for us anyway, especially the food. While it won't be confused with 5-star dining, it's comfort food and it's delicious. Fried chicken, spare ribs, corn bread, beans and topped off with strawberry shortcake? Yum!!

Think part vaudeville, part Grand Ol Opry. I agree with PP, it really depends on what type of evening you want to have. It is a really fun experience!

really depends on what type of evening you want to have

We like to make n evening of it at The Fort
. . . Hoop-Dee-Do-Revue early show
. . . Chip-n-Dale campfire afterward (s'mores, campfire, character autographs, sing-along, outdoor Disney movies)

PLUS, it is free (OK, s'mores do cost, but the rest of the campfire activities are free-free-free)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter