• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-Dee-Doo online booking error

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to book Hoop-Dee-Doo all day and keep getting the "Sorry for the 'Paws'" error between the seat selection and the payment page. I've been trying throughout the day and have had no luck. Anyone else experienced this? Or know what may be causing this?
Thanks!!

I've been trying to book Hoop-Dee-Doo all day and keep getting the "Sorry for the 'Paws'" error between the seat selection and the payment page. I've been trying throughout the day and have had no luck. Anyone else experienced this? Or know what may be causing this?
Thanks!!
try another method..switch to desktop or app or call

There’s been an issue with ADRs all day especially if 60+. Doesn’t matter whether app Or different brows sets. You should call WDW dining line and they can book for you.

Tried to book HDDR today for catagory one with no luck. Please note - we are looking at 60+10 dates and were online at 5 am CST. We got all our other ADRs exactly except this one. Call?

Tried to book HDDR today for catagory one with no luck. Please note - we are looking at 60+10 dates and were online at 5 am CST. We got all our other ADRs exactly except this one. Call?
So I called at 6 am CST and as I was chatting with them - the date, time and catagory ALL became available. Weird. Checked other dates that I previously tried and they were open.

Now I'm second guessing myself thinking we are going to be in the BACK of catagory one.

I got 7 days into our vacation.

Thoughts on my seating since it's based on time of booking.

So I called at 6 am CST and as I was chatting with them - the date, time and catagory ALL became available. Weird. Checked other dates that I previously tried and they were open.

Now I'm second guessing myself thinking we are going to be in the BACK of catagory one.

I got 7 days into our vacation.

Thoughts on my seating since it's based on time of booking.

The back of Cat 1 is still close. Not really a bad seat in the house.

The back of Cat 1 is still close. Not really a bad seat in the house.
I agree. As far as I know, the room hasn't been expanded since it was built all those many years ago, so it's relatively small compared to what might be built today.

I agree. As far as I know, the room hasn't been expanded since it was built all those many years ago, so it's relatively small compared to what might be built today.

Yes, I’m glad it wasn’t expanded. Another reason I’d be happy with Cat 3.

When we were there in September, the proprietor chatted with us about the refurb. You could tell he was very proud, as he should he. It’s beautiful. Told us they sanded, refinished, and took everything back to original, except for an art piece hanging on the left wall facing the stage. We were on the 2nd floor looking at the ceiling/beams…such an incredible amount of work/detail went into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter