• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop Dee Doo- no longer AYCTE drinks?!

Friends were there a week ago today. They were not told drinks were limited but honestly between the food and short timeframe they found 2 drinks to be plenty.

I have heard and read recent conflicting info on HDDR AYCTE beer and wine… is it limited to 2pp?
Disney website -

“Unlimited draft beer, wine and sangria are available for Guests 21 years of age and older (proper ID required). Soft drinks are also included.”

We just booked Hoop-Dee-Doo, and the language on the website still says drinks are unlimited. However, I agree with the poster above: with all the food that is available and the brisk pace of the food service and show, more than 2 drinks per person would be a challenge to order/receive and to drink in the time you have.

Is it possible that the guests who said there was a 2-drink limit were, perhaps, told this as a "little white lie" because their server was concerned they'd already been overserved?

We just booked Hoop-Dee-Doo, and the language on the website still says drinks are unlimited. However, I agree with the poster above: with all the food that is available and the brisk pace of the food service and show, more than 2 drinks per person would be a challenge to order/receive and to drink in the time you have.

Is it possible that the guests who said there was a 2-drink limit were, perhaps, told this as a "little white lie" because their server was concerned they'd already been overserved?

We were there about a month ago. Server brought hubby and I each two beers right off the bat and then later asked if we wanted another, which we declined. But the opportunity was presented for more than 2 each. Things can change overnight of course, but our recent experience was that it's still unlimited.

I have heard reports that people could not get more than 2 drinks at a meal off and on over the years. (a variety of different restaurants). I have never had more than 2 drinks myself at Hoop De Doo but I never asked. for more.

We were there last week and I can say for sure that the red sangria was not limited. However, I agree with the PP that due to the pace of the show, having more than 2-3 drinks per person would require quick drinking and a quick server. I'm not saying the servers are slow, ours was fantastic, just that they have quite a bit to do in a limited amount of time.

Drinks were not limited when we were there in May. Brought our glasses of sangria and also a decanter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter