Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Review

DH and I went for our 15th anniversary. Let me begin by stating that I am married to John Wayne--Mr. Strong and Silent. And he does not drink alcohol.

He LOVED HDDR. LOVED IT!! Loved the food, stomped his feet, sang along and even twirled his napkin! I was so stunned I wanted to grab him by the collar and demand that whoever he was and wherever he came from that he return MY HUSBAND to his body right now!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

I heard comments around us from similar wives with their John Wayne hubbies...it's an HDDR phenomenon!

SO excited to read these stories! We have never been and hoping to catch a reservation for November. We will be staying at the WL so it will be too close to pass up!

Sounds like a blast! Does anyone know if they offer an alternate dinner choice for vegetarians? Or are the side dishes enough to eat without the meat? Thanks!

Sounds like a blast! Does anyone know if they offer an alternate dinner choice for vegetarians? Or are the side dishes enough to eat without the meat? Thanks!

There's salad, corn bread, corn, mashed redskins, baked beans (but they likely have meat in them) Make a note on your ressie. According to Disney Food Blog: "If you’re looking for vegetarian or vegan fare, not to worry. Hoop Dee Doo has a grilled veggie entree and a pasta with marinara. Verdict at my table was thumbs up on both."

Enjoy!

We booked this show fort he first time for our arrival day and we have category 3 seating. Based on your experience, should I try to upgrade? Will we be able to see ok? Will we feel disengaged from the show? Thanks for your insight!

We booked this show fort he first time for our arrival day and we have category 3 seating. Based on your experience, should I try to upgrade? Will we be able to see ok? Will we feel disengaged from the show? Thanks for your insight!
Did you book it at your 180 or close to it? If I had a 2nd choice, I'd choose cat 3 over 2 (we usually have 1) because from my view, those on the balcony had an excellent view and seemed to have a grand time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter