Hoop Dee Doo category 2

kmn952

Mouseketeer
Hey!
I just got a reservation for Hoop Dee Doo in December for a party of six. We’re booked and category 2. Can anyone please share their experience with the seating in this category? I’m a little nervous at the prospect of possibly being on the balcony with my young one.

We have been twice, both category 3, so on the balcony. The table is at the rail (no fear of falling over), you will be able to see fine - as will a child. Our son loved it both times. It is very very funny, and the chicken is terrific. Don’t worry you will have a great time, even if on balcony.

We were seated in the balcony (category 2) for the show we went to last December. From what I understand, most of the category 2 tables are on the lower floor, but there were a few upstairs and these face the stage.

I'm under 5'0 and was able to see fine (I was trying to remember what the rail looked like. My DD said it was like a picket fence and pulled up a photo and the rails are pretty close together). I was kind of happy to be up there because I was able to see "over" everyone else :)

It's a fun show!

Category 2 tables on the lower floor are fine. Especially the ones on the sides (and if you book early you get one of these - at least we did both times we had Category 2 booked in advance). You can also move your chairs a bit to ensure everybody can see the stage. This is a great show for all ages indeed!

The "catch" if you will, your table is assigned at the time you make your reservation. The earlier you booked, the best chance to get on the first floor. That said, because of audience participation and the way the show works, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

We booked category 2 and were in the middle section of the balcony. We'd previously been to the show and had category 1 and I much preferred being on the floor and more in the middle of the action. That said, the balcony wasn't bad at all and we had a good view of the entire stage from where we were at.

Hey!
I just got a reservation for Hoop Dee Doo in December for a party of six. We’re booked and category 2. Can anyone please share their experience with the seating in this category? I’m a little nervous at the prospect of possibly being on the balcony with my young one.
In my opinion the theater is too small to worry where you are seated. Whether OOP or on a dining plan all the levels are great for interaction w/ the performers and service from the waiters. Take a look at the theater layout and gauge for self. In the average Broadway theater there are more seats in the opera section than all of HDDR .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter