Hoop Dee Doo cancel/rebook to move further back.

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
I booked category 1 of the Hoop Dee Doo right at my 180 ADR date at 7am. After reading some reviews I am worried that I might be too close to the stage to be able to see comfortably.

I want good seats and to me that is anywhere in category 1 except for the absolute first row of category 1.

I was thinking about canceling and rebooking my reservation to move further down the list.

Any thoughts?

Did anybody else book as soon as they could for Hoop Dee Doo in Category 1? What were the seats like?

I have had a table up against the stage... now, that is CLOSE! But honestly, it was so much fun sitting right there. We felt like we were part of the action. We had no problem seeing anything on the stage.

I booked right at 180 days and had a table up against the stage once. I sat right next to the piano. Literally RIGHT NEXT TO THE PIANO. It was not ideal. The second time I went, I booked category 2 tickets and sat near the back of the room. I had no problem seeing everything from the back. I enjoyed the show more from farther back. I don't think its a bad idea to rebook category 1 to be seated farther back or to even book category 2 and save a few bucks. All the seats in the room seem to have a good view.

They say the tables are assigned at booking but I think table placement has more to do with the size of the groups booked for the night.

My 180 day cat 1 bookings were never up against the stage, more middle or edge.

We had a table right at the front of the stage. It was AWSOME. It’s a pretty small stage,so being close up you can see everything really well. We felt we were part of the show, and the actors gave our little ones lots of attention during the show.

We have had the seat right on the stage 3 of 4 times we have gone. You can see everything clearly. It is awesome. We purposely book at 7am at 180 days and toward the end of the trip to try to get those seats!

I booked at 180+8 on our last trip. Our table was center front row. We loved it. I never felt like I was "too close."

I booked category 1 of the Hoop Dee Doo right at my 180 ADR date at 7am. After reading some reviews I am worried that I might be too close to the stage to be able to see comfortably.

I want good seats and to me that is anywhere in category 1 except for the absolute first row of category 1.

I was thinking about canceling and rebooking my reservation to move further down the list.

Any thoughts?

Did anybody else book as soon as they could for Hoop Dee Doo in Category 1? What were the seats like?

I’ve been to HDD twice and right against the stage both times. It was great and not too close at all.

Last time we went to HDDR, we were front row right up against the stage. Could see just fine and loved feeling like a part of the action! It was a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter