Hoop De Doo & Chip n Dale

longracing

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to be staying at FW in the cabins the first 2 weeks of June. We have a few questions about some things there.

1. Where can we make reservations for the HDD(R)? Is a certain night of the week better for this? Do we need reservations? Is the early or later show better?

2. We would like a little more information on the Chip n Dale Campfire.

3. Which loop is the best to stay on? Our kids are 13,7 & 5.

4. Maid service. I know that our cabins have house cleaning but were not sure what were expected to do and what they do. Do they do the dishes?

I can answer some of your questions,the hoop de doo revue is a great time. And you will need reservations well in advance. You can book it up to 2 yrs in advance. We went to the 7 pm show and had a great time. I don't think any show is better than the other. The Chip and Dale campfire is held every night and is fun for everyone. If it rains they do not have it but they do have a sing along on the back porch of the trading post store. Our favorite loop to stay in is 2500 which is near the laundry and the quieter pool. The maid service is very good at the cabins,they will run your dishwasher for you if you have dishes,they make the rooms really nice. We always stay in the cabins the kids love them. We will be there next week for 4 days. Hope this helps,if you have any more questions you can email me. I will be happy to help you with what I can.

You make reservations for the HDD at 407-WDW-DINE
Make them in advance as it does sell out.

Re:HDD We were there Dec 28th- Jan 4th. We called the first day we were there and requested tickets giving them all the days we would be there. We didn't care what time what day. We were able to get tickets and truly enjoyed ourselves!! Good luck!!

Fort Wilderness is great and I am sure you will have a great time. Can you tell by my name that I am an advocate of Fort Wilderness? :)

You may want to try loop 2100. I have stayed in several others and this one is my family's all time favorite. One thing is that it is a smaller loop and that means less walking to the bus stop even if you have a cabin near the middle of the loop. We have stayed in loops 2700 and 2800 and the walk to the bus stop from the middle of those loops is pretty long. Plus the walk back at night is quite dark and if you have exhausted kids to carry home you will be miserable.

2100 is also really nice because it is the most centrally located cabin loop in the campground and within easy walking distance of the Meadow complex via the shortcut through loop 1100. Plus there is a comfort station directly beside the loop on the right hand side and none of the other cabin loops have a comfort station adjacent to their loop. There is a even a little concrete path that leads to it. If you are trying to get whole family's showers done in a hurry some people can just run over to that comfort station and take their showers there. The comfort stations are clean and it is just like adding more bathrooms to your cabin. It is a great timesaver with a cabin full of kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter