Hoop De Do Revue

So pretty much if you don’t book right at the opening of the window you are out of luck
I would think so, much like Cinderellas royal table. Hoop dee doo just came back. It was hectic the morning ressies opened for the first time. Some were able to get ressies later on that day but not for their ideal time slot.

Precovid I know seats/tables were selected a few days before the show. Even if you showed up last you could have an amazing seat since it didn’t go based on your arrival to the show. If you book 4/4 and you’re at separate tables they can’t move things around once you arrive.

Anyone know if there are still tables at the 60 day mark or how far out they book 60+what day?

That is good to know. I am going to try to book a table in Cat 1 for 12 for October. I was nervous that we would have to
I booked a party of 13 (cat 1) this morning with no issues. I'd book the 8 altogher so that you are guaranteed to sit together.

split into 2 sixes.

We haven't been to Disney in a few years, miss it like crazy. The Hoop de Doo is one of the main reasons we are going back now.

Do dining reservations update at midnight, 9AM, or some other time? Want to jump on it as soon as we can!

We haven't been to Disney in a few years, miss it like crazy. The Hoop de Doo is one of the main reasons we are going back now.

Do dining reservations update at midnight, 9AM, or some other time? Want to jump on it as soon as we can!
6:00 AM Eastern Standard Time online, phones open at 7:00.

I would definitely try to get on as early as possible (with it currently only 5 days a week, it is definitely filling up earlier than it did pre-covid)

We scored 6:15pm HDDR on day 60 + 4. Very happy to be going back to HDDR as it is a tradition now for our family. Love the food and entertainment plus visiting Fort Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter