Honor Walter Elias Disney: Dec. 15, 1966 - Dec. 15, 2006

DisneyWorldExpert

"All of our dreams can come true, if we have the c
Honor the "Man That Started It All" today.

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

~Walt Disney

"You see? It's just like I told you. Wishes can come true. If you believe in them with all your heart and the best part is: You'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep, down inside of you. 'Cause that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

~Jiminy Cricket from Magic Kingdom's Wishes
:smickey:

Thanks, Walt. If it weren't for you, I would have been inspired to follow my dream and do it. You were one great guy. :thumbsup2

Let's honor him every day by always keeping a little magic in our hearts - like you do, DisneyWorldExpert!

Walt is my hero! Someone who in the face of countinued failure and rejection made his dreams come true.

BTW, Walt's Birthday is 12/5/1901 and he passed on 12/15/1966

Well having final a chance to post once again on the Disboards it was and honor for me to start my career with Dinsey on Decemeber 5th 2006 the 105th birthday of Walter Elias Disney. The man's never say die attitude inspires me daily. :cool1:

Every time I go to WDW, I wish I could walk down main street and do a little "hopping" with him and see how he would react to what his creation has become. I am sure a number of things would change but overall I think he would be very happy to see what it is today.

I can't think of another person in this world who has been responsible for the Dreams and "magic" that he has brought to so many people young and old alike through Disney Movies and parks and animation-Amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter