Hong Kong Disneyland Photo Tour

UP13709078.jpg

UP13709079.jpg

VP13709091.jpg

VP13709092.jpg

There are only a few more things to see in Adventureland

This is the "River View Cafe" (marked I in the guide map)
cP10901591.jpg

cP1090159.jpg

cP10901592.jpg

And a look back at the Jungle cruise loading area
cP10901593.jpg

Next is an area where you can view the water splashing up at the boats in Jungle Cruise, first the rocks.

GP1090155.jpg

GP10901551.jpg

GP10901552.jpg

Last on our list of thing to see in Adventureland is the "Safari Snacks" (marked J on the guide map). Only one photo of this .

P1090171.jpg

Pictures continue to be outstanding. 1 question if I may, does the Jungle Cruise go the opposite direction of the one in WDW? Your pictures give the impression that it does. Can't wait to see more. Thanks

Pictures continue to be outstanding. 1 question if I may, does the Jungle Cruise go the opposite direction of the one in WDW? Your pictures give the impression that it does. Can't wait to see more. Thanks

The Jungle River Cruise in Hong Kong Disneyland goes Clockwise. While the Jungle Cruise in Anaheim and Orlando do go Anti clockwise. But each of them is an unique experiance.

Your pictures are wonderful. I wish I had seen them before I went so I would have looked for some of the details you show. Do you pictures from Fantasyland?

Your pictures are wonderful. I wish I had seen them before I went so I would have looked for some of the details you show. Do you pictures from Fantasyland?

Yes, Fantasyland photos are next and then the two Hotels and the resort grounds.
My "free monthly 10GB bandwidth" photobucket account is full up and I may need to wait till the 16th of July so till I can add more photos.

I will look forward to seeing Fantasyland next month. I notice that none of the photos show up anymore, message states photobucket bandwidth limit exceeded.

Jan

I will look forward to seeing Fantasyland next month. I notice that none of the photos show up anymore, message states photobucket bandwidth limit exceeded.

Jan

I recieved two messages from photobucket. The first one said...
Date 24 June 2011
"Every free account with Photobucket is allotted 10 GB of monthlybandwidth and our records show that you have less than 3 GB ofbandwidth left to your account."

So, since my last upload was 3 days Before that I thought I'd be fine if I stopped Uploading.
Then on 29 June 2011 I got the second message.
"You have exceeded the 10 GB monthly bandwidth limit on your free Photobucket account. As such, your image and video links have be entemporarily disabled. Your images and videos have not been deleted but will be reactivated on the 16th of the month, when your bandwidthusage resets to zero."
Then the message continued with how I could pay around $25 to get unlimited bandwidth.
So I'm wondering if bandwidth is used when other people view the photo's as I previously thought it was just the amount (10Gb) of photos posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter