• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

honeymooning at CBR

team_honda

Earning My Ears
Hi! we are honeymooning at the CBR. Any good tips for us? I have read on some posts to wear shirts or buttons to show your on your honeymoon or just married. Good idea? Anyone get any good discounts or free things from it? Should we say we are on our honeymoon everywhere that we go?

Yes, you can pick up the Just Married buttons at the front desk of your hotel, or at Guest Services in the parks. You can also buy the Bride & Groom ears. I think most people would agree that the ears will get you more attention than just the buttons. One more piece of advice is when you make your ADR's to tell them you are celebrating your honeymoon. You might get free champagne or a dessert at a meal.

However... while many people do get pixie dust on their honeymoons... it is by no means a guarantee. It's best to assume you won't get any special treatment. Then, if you do, it will be a great surprise!

You will love CBR! DH and I stayed there way back when we started dating (o.k. not that far back - 2004). It's a beautiful and romantic resort. We had a Disney wedding and our planner made all of our meal reservations during our Disneymoon and so I'm sure she told them it was our honeymoon but we did not get any special treatment or attention. We only had special attention once, and it was fun, but nothing free. Wear the buttons and the ears if you're so inclined but remember that some couples get lots of pixie dust and some don't. Like the previous poster said, don't expect it and don't look for it, and then if it does happen you'll be extra surprised! Congrats and have fun on your Disneymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter