Honeymoon SOOooo cheap!

Orky15

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!!! Please, if you are going to stay on site, try a discount code from www.mousesavers.com. I was planning a vacation for myself and my extravagant fiancee and myself, and I just made the reservations today. We have a concierge lagoon view room at the Yacht club that normally goes for $500+ a night for $300. We'll be saving literally $1000. Think of the meals and souveniers you can buy with your savings...it makes your stay even better!

Any advice for a nice (luxury) hotel extremely near the airport or connected to it? Our final night we'd like to stay there, as we'll be hopping a flight early in the morning back to Ohio. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am sooooo excited!

I'm glad to hear you saved so much money using tips from MouseSavers!

My husband and I arrived in Orlando very late at night on the first night of our honeymoon. We stayed at the Hyatt in the Orlando Airport that first night. (Not NEAR the airport, IN the airport -- it's part of the terminal!) It is a 4-star hotel and you can't find a location that's any more convenient. Check the Hyatt web site for the best rates -- we only paid $99 but it usually runs $200 or more.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

The Hyatt is looking like the best contender for our final evening. I'll definitely check out that website.

:bounce:

Sounds like you got a wonderful deal. I have heard the Hyatt is wonderful! We always drive so I don't know myself, but that is what I have heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter