Honeymoon Registry Nightmare!

UK Princess

Mouseketeer
:mad:

is anyone else having huge problems with the stupid regsitry?!!?

twice this week it hasn't been working and I am soooooo embarassed that people are contacting us apologising that they can't buy us gifts! :headache:

I emailed Disney today and did get a reply within an hour but it is very very frustrating and just not good enough.

Hello Angela,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing difficulties with the website. We have reported this issue to out IT and Web team and are working on it diligently. We hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.
Kind Regards,
Disney Honeymoon Registry

hmmmph vent over

Same thing happened to me today when I tried to log into my account!! I was so worried that my account was somehow closed! And I even tried to go on as a guest and find my registry and it said it doesn't exist! Luckily, it was just for me to print my guestbook for my thank you notes. Most o fmy gifts have already been purchased. But I did e-mail them and got the same response as you.

Let your guests know to try again another time!!! Good luck!

seems ok today :goodvibes

a bit scary tho when you think it's disappeared and we just sent out our invites so everyone is looking at the mo!

Panic over, for now!

Not to alarm you, but I've been having the same problem with the registry for 6+ months now. Half the time we can't get on, it just errors out, then we try and log on as a 'guest' and search for our registry and nothing comes up.

This is our only wedding registry so I'm in panic mode that our guests are going to experience the same issues we've been having.

I wish they would fix their website and not send out generic emails about "ohh ya, we know about the problem.." Ok.. so fix it!
:mad:

I too have been having problems with them over the last 3 months or so.

My mom was helping my sister (MOH) with the bridal party and I was almost in tears trying to get that registry to come up.

I decided to forego with the Disney registry and I may add funds to it myself, but I just didn't want my family to get as frustrated with it as I was.

Oh and I did send an email to them awhile back, this is what I was sent... on 4/1/09

Hello Crystal,

Thanks so much for your email. We sincerely apologize for inconvenience and can assure you we are working diligently on fixing the technical issues. We are hopeful that the website should be fully functional shortly. Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Kind Regards,

Disney Honeymoon Registry

I got married in 2008 and in the 8 months we had an open Disney honeymoon registry, it never worked properly. No one was ever able to buy us anything off of it, and every time we contacted Disney we got the same message you posted. It was just a big hassle and we felt bad we even told any of our guests about it because no one was ever able to purchase anything off of it in 8 months...
:confused3

This registry thing is extremely frustrating. Mine worked fine until this week when i checked it bc of this thread. Tried to email them and of course the website wouldnt even process the email..What email did you guys use to email them?

I ended up writing to Disney itself not just the registry about how disapointed I was and how I was not going to release it to my guests and what a shame it was people wont get to see what disney has to offer. Its probably just coincidence but girls check your registries today, I just looked and mine is up! I havent tried to buy anything on it but yesterday it couldnt even find me and today it looks fine...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter