Honeymoon plans beginning to take shape

lindamg

Mouseketeer
I'm not entirely sure about the purpose for this post, except I'm getting excited and just wanted to share it somewhere.

So, the honeymoon is scheduled from Feb. 4 through the 8. (Wedding was on Halloween at the court house - but that's a whole 'nother story) Hubby and I live in Florida, are Annual Passholders, and don't feel the need to spend all our time in the parks. We pretty much can drive over whenever we want a fix. We're both in our mid-40s, and this is my first (and last!) marriage. So here's the plan so far:

Wednesday - check in Wilderness Lodge and dress in medieval costumes for the costume ball at MK. Attend the "This Is Love" Event 7 - 10:30

Thursday - PS at California Grill for 6:00, watching for fireworks at 7:00 (I had to promise him he got to choose the two other dinnners if he'd eat at this restaurant - he's not very adventurous!)

Friday - Undiscovered Future World Tour and hoping we'll get one of those VIP seating passes for Illuminations that evening.

Saturday - Steam Engine Tour and lunch at LTT.

Sunday - Brunch at Fresh at Dolphin and head home.

We're both huge music fans, so the next step is checking the schedules for Off Kilter, Voices of Liberty, Four For a Dollar and American Vybe and fitting those shows into the days. Maybe Fantasmic on Saturday night. Knowing hubby our two remaining dinners will probably be at the Biergarten and Cape May Clam Bake. Maybe the Garden Grill. Any of those are fine with me.

So that's the beginning of the plan. Sounds like the perfect honeymoon to me! Hubby has even agreed to wear one of the Mickey top hats, even though he swore he never would! You have to love a man who will dress up in tights and wear mouse ears all in one trip, just for you!:hyper:

Feel free to comment, suggest, question and congratulate.:teeth:

Linda

Wow Linda this sounds wonderful especially the "dress in medieval costumes for the costume ball at MK. Attend the "This Is Love" Event ...let us know how this goes!!! You say your wedding anniversary is on Halloween so I think this event is VERY appropriate for you two!!:teeth:

If you can ya gotta see the British Invasion too! They're our favorites!!:D

Have a magical honeymoon!!!:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hi guys - and thanks for reading!

luvindisneyworld - thanks for the congratulations. It means a lot coming from someone with your name:wave2:

Baloo - thanks for the reminder. We do need to add British Invasion to the list! As for the Halloween anniversary, you read my mine. I just knew this whole thing was meant to be when I realized that October 31 was the day the tickets for the event went on sale! Got married and booked the honeymoon all in the same day - and planned it all the Sunday before. We're nothing, if not speedy!:Pinkbounc

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter