Honey I shurnked my brain?????

Anaxander

Disney forever!!
It is soo unfair !! Who was that $%$&/ that replaced the Michael Jackson 3D show by "Honey I shrunk the audience"! This show is really lousy!!

:Pinkbounc

I must admit I didn;t realise HISTA used to be something different ? Was it like Captain Eo used to be at Epcot?

OK I'm confused now. Captain Eo was the old Michael Jackson show at Epcot which was where HISTA is now. I don't remember a reference to Captain Eo in Le Visionarium?

I believe that Le Visionarium was always Timekeeper. It was a DLP original. They changed it a tiny bit before bringing it to the MK at WDW (but it's no longer at the MK at WDW, though...)

I didn't know that Captain EO was once at DLP. I thought Captain Eo was gone from Epcot even before DLP opened. I guess Captain Eo premiered at a time when Michael Jackson really was the King of Pop (Epcot opened in 1982).

Yep, I definitely remember Captain Eo from our 1998 visit. :) I haven't seen HISTA yet.

Yeah Captain EO was in the place of HISTA till 1998, then in 1999 HISTA came into that Cinemagique theatre. Le Visionarium had always been there since 1992 up last September now to be replaced by Buzz lightyear.

Oh, cool, they kept Captain Eo for quite a bit longer in DLP than they did at Epcot. I think the last year they had Captain Eo at Epcot was 1990 or 1991. It was another 2-3 years before HISTA, I think (not positive). Wow...it's been 15 years since I saw Captain Eo...time flies! :flower:

I wish they'd add Buzz Lightyear without getting rid of TIme Keeper. Buzz at WDW is fun, but Time Keeper was always a unique experience that struck me as very French. It really reminded you that you were both in DIsneyland and that you were near Paris.

We really like HISTA - it keeps getting me with the snake every time I visit!

MinnieYC said:
Oh, cool, they kept Captain Eo for quite a bit longer in DLP than they did at Epcot. I think the last year they had Captain Eo at Epcot was 1990 or 1991. It was another 2-3 years before HISTA, I think (not positive). Wow...it's been 15 years since I saw Captain Eo...time flies! :flower:

I'm quite prepared to be wrong but my first visit to WDW was in September 1993 and I thought I saw Captain Eo then? I'm sure I did anyway ;)

We love HISTA ! It is so funny. I've never been a fan of MJ. I guess that you can only please some of the people some of the time not all of the people all of the time. That's good because it would be very boring if we were all the same

Castlewithflowers.jpg

Sorry but first trip to WDW was in 2000, what is Captain Eo?

It was the 3D show at Epcot before HISTA and it "starred" Micheal Jackson. I didn't think it was great, but I'm not a Michael Jackson fan I'm afraid!

Miffy2003 said:
I'm quite prepared to be wrong but my first visit to WDW was in September 1993 and I thought I saw Captain Eo then? I'm sure I did anyway ;)

I'm sure we saw the captain EO thing at EPCOT as well Karen. I do miss the original Figment song though!

I also love HISTA!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter