Honey, dig out the Misty Mates! I think we're gonna need 'em again!

HERE IT IS...OUR DEPARTURE DAY!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have a super busy day ahead of us today:
-Aurora has high school dance team practice from 7 AM to 9 AM this morning:scared1: She will go home and shower after practice before having to be at the dance studio at noon.
-I work a half day from 8 AM to 12 PM (the car is pre-packed with suitcases/airport stuff before I leave for work this morning!)
-Aurora has competition team (this is the group she will compete with in WDW) rehearsal at the studio from 12 PM to 2 PM
-We dash straight from rehearsal at the studio to the airport - pixie dust, please, for a quick and smooth trip to the airport, we have no time to lose! AND that we remembered everything! :wizard:
-Flight scheduled to depart at 4:34! Whew! :scared:

Can't wait to get to WDW, check into CSR and breathe! Magic Kingdom first thing tomorrow morning....ahhhhh! :cloud9:

I don't know if I will be able to get on much while in the World, hope to check in at least once or twice...but I will tell you everything sometime after we get back on July 10! So long for now!

We're here, we're here!!! Arrived at 8:15 last night - airline travel was as smooth as could be, check in at Coronado Springs Resort was awesome (I had done online, so it was a breeze when we arrived! lovin' it!) our room is perfect - we are in Casitas 3 with a beautiful lakeside waterview (no extra chg!) on the 4th floor, everything was as I had put down for my room requests...the room and view are gorgeous and oh so handy for us in regards to the dance competition being in the convention center, plus it's just so nice being a quick 2-3 minute walk to El Centro for refills, gift shop, dining, etc! And we can walk it completely undercover, as we did this evening, during a downpour. Pepper Market has been delicious so far and easy enough for us to figure out, did our order "to go" last night upon arrival as we were pooped and wanted to eat in our room, plus I didn't wish to pay the required gratuity, but we then ate in the PM today for late lunch and I didn't mind the gratuity then as we wanted a bit of extra service/luxury after our morning portion of our park day, haha, we needed a little break!...bus service has been great so far, have been able to sit for every trip thus far. We followed an excellent touring plan for Magic Kingdom today, and was in awe of how well it worked! After an afternoon break (ate & swam at the quiet pool) back at CSR, we returned to MK and ate dinner at Crystal Palace with Pooh and his friends (we were seated 15 min. early before our actual ADR time, which was so great as it was raining out anyway), and got to meet up with fellow Dis'er and dancemom, Diamondintheruff, her beautiful children and her mom! Fun stuff!!!

Ready to collapse into bed so...Ta Ta for now! Hope to update again soon!

We're here, we're here!!! Arrived at 8:15 last night - airline travel was as smooth as could be, check in at Coronado Springs Resort was awesome (I had done online, so it was a breeze when we arrived! lovin' it!) our room is perfect - we are in Casitas 3 with a beautiful lakeside waterview (no extra chg!) on the 4th floor, everything was as I had put down for my room requests...the room and view are gorgeous and oh so handy for us in regards to the dance competition being in the convention center, plus it's just so nice being a quick 2-3 minute walk to El Centro for refills, gift shop, dining, etc! And we can walk it completely undercover, as we did this evening, during a downpour. Pepper Market has been delicious so far and easy enough for us to figure out, did our order "to go" last night upon arrival as we were pooped and wanted to eat in our room, plus I didn't wish to pay the required gratuity, but we then ate in the PM today for late lunch and I didn't mind the gratuity then as we wanted a bit of extra service/luxury after our morning portion of our park day, haha, we needed a little break!...bus service has been great so far, have been able to sit for every trip thus far. We followed an excellent touring plan for Magic Kingdom today, and was in awe of how well it worked! After an afternoon break (ate & swam at the quiet pool) back at CSR, we returned to MK and ate dinner at Crystal Palace with Pooh and his friends (we were seated 15 min. early before our actual ADR time, which was so great as it was raining out anyway), and got to meet up with fellow Dis'er and dancemom, Diamondintheruff, her beautiful children and her mom! Fun stuff!!!

Ready to collapse into bed so...Ta Ta for now! Hope to update again soon!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I posted on the CSR thread as well, but I am SO delighted things are going great for you on your trip. Have fun and do well girls.

The rest of my kids just arrived tonight, I am so excited we are finally all here at CSR together! DD24 and boyfriend are in Cabanas 9B, king size room with a lakeside water view, very nice! And great location! DD19 also just arrived with the lovebirds, and is joining DD17 and I in our lovely Casitas 3 room (we added a rollaway, I took pics of it and where we have it set up in the room, and where it resides when not in use...I know some people were asking to see photos of how a rollaway fits/looks in the room. Will post after returning home!) We are going to Epcot all together tomorrow...yay! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter