Homewood Suites vs Hyatt Place

countofmc

Mouseketeer
Any recent stays and thoughts?

I have stayed at both but it's been a year or so. Homewood is ranked #1 on TripAdvisor but I"m also seeing a cluster of uncharacteristic negative reviews for recent stays. Wondering if anyone had any issues on recent stays.

Hyatt Place reviews seem solid.

I’ve heard Hyatt place has thin walls and it was quite loud. That kept me away. Reports were from DIS.

We last stayed at Homewood 3/2018. Had no problems then. But that may have been around the same time as you.

I've stayed at Hyatt multiple times in the last 2 years and really enjoyed it. The breakfast buffet can get nuts but they tell you the best time to go down. I've never experienced the thin walls.

Never stayed at either but a friend stayed at hyatt and came back to report that it was great stay. They really liked it.

I stayed at the Homewood for a week in December and have no complaints. The breakfast/happy hour area can get a little crazy but I think that's true of all of the places that offer breakfast etc. It was easy to walk into the Toy Story lot and take the shuttle to the park.

Some others in my group were at the Hyatt House (not Place though) and they didn't have any complaints either.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter