Homewood Suites on I-Drive?

manaris

Earning My Ears
<font size=2 color="blue">
Hi guys and gals,

I haven't posted anything in quite a while. I've been too upset to even think about Orlando since I came home from last year's holiday! <font color="red">Well, I don't have to be upset anymore... we're going back!</font> Not until October 2003 mind you, but hey, isn't the planning and the looking forward to it a huge part of the fun?
We have decided to go for three weeks, from 27th October - 17th November 2003. We were strongly considering staying in Sierra Suites Pointe Orlando, but have now discovered <i>Homewood Suites by Hilton on I-Drive (Which is in the same location, has similiar facilities etc.)</i> Has anybody stayed in either of these hotels? If so, I would really appreciate any info you might have. Or, if anyone can recommend any other good hotels (preferably all-suite) at that end of I-Drive (around Pointe Orlando/Convention Centre), that would be great too. Everything is still in the very early planning stages, so all suggestions will be welcomed!

Thanks a million,
Andrew.
</font>

Hi Andrew :wave:

Nice to see you posting again - and Congrats on the forthcoming trip - nothing like having something to plan for eh? LOL ;)

I haven't any experience of either of the Resorts that you mention - but giving this a bump to see if we can get some help :)

I am sure someone has mentioned them before!

In the meantime - here is the results of a search on Homewood Suites which might be of some help:
]Here

Hope that helps :)

We stayed at Homewood Suites in May this year. Really liked the hotel, great location able to walk to lots of shops and restaurants.

Room we had was 1 bedroom suite, nice big bedroom and double sofa bed in living area, small dining/kitchen area with hob, microwave and huge fridge with icemaker and freezer.

Staff were extremely friendly - complimentary breakfast great - plenty to choose from.

Manager's reception Monday - Thursday 4-6pm free wine , beer and nibbles (nice little extra).

Only down side - pool is reasonably large but not much room around the outside for lounging - however it never got very busy so it didn't matter too much. Nice jacuzzi too.

Very clean and maid service great.

We really enjoyed our stay.

If you want more info let me know.

:D

Hi Andrew

I know what you mean, i get totally gutted wanting to back and can't but we are also planning to go for 3 weeks next October probably flying out on the 29 Oct which I think is a Thursday.

Already provisionally booked time off work, nearly talking martin into it and called Virgin for prices.

Our plan is to stay in orlando for 2 weeks then to the keys for the 3rd week.

Getting very excited already and have not even booked yet :rolleyes:

Hugs

Happy planning

T ;)

hi dont know about the homewood suites but we will be at the hawthorn suites from 24 aug - 3 sept i got a really good rate from hotel kingdom by doing price challenge as i seen the suites at valuetrips site cheaper than hotel kingdoms so ended up at $59 per night for a 1 bedroom suite with free hot breakfast and all the ameneties and the i trolley stops right outside although we will have the car but the accomodations looks nice and close to everything hope this helps
margaret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter